Reviews for Inconcessus
I love this one. The others are ok but this chapter/story is just amazing!
ouch.

that was... wow. i did not see that coming, and damn, did it hurt. the way you write your stories is very good. i can't wait to read the next installment!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
OH FUCK THAT SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Can you continue? That would be greatttt :3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Smexy! Hahaha. I want more Sasuke and Sakura smut. Lol. XD
Iname Kohaki chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUN! Wow! Didn't expect that!
Iname Kohaki chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
R these some series of one-shots?
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
R these ams
pisquenta chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
You left me breathless!
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Whoa dude plot twist. Then again its my own fault for jumping into conclusions a bit too fast. Sauce, you bastard, you couldn't wait until the wedding night to fuck your lover turned wife?

You know, I was looking forward to horny!Sasuke from the Fruits of Lust. Not that I mind this one which is actually pretty good. Delicious even but really, just saying. I feel like facepalming myself.
This is sad chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Please update.

I miss you.
MARAJAY04 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
HOPE THERE IS A CONTUNIATION TO THIS...UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
TheBelovedDragon chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Laughed so hard at the ending...Poor Sakura XD
2lazy2login chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
You should make a sequel-ish to Resistance! It's amazing!
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
This is the one story in which I am glad that there was no lemon.
It was more of a pride thing, and I'm glad Sakura up and left. The angst would have felt unbearable if she hadn't punched him and left.

I feel like Sakura gave him a bigger punishment in letting him live, to know that he would never be the same again, or that he would never have her, that all of them changed.
But considering Sasuke's psychopathic tendencies, none of that would have seemed wrong to him.

Oh, how fresh the wounds we have.
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Aw, hell. ):

I've never been this sad before. This started out so funny and adventurous... and it turns out in the end, they were a little TOO adventurous. x_x
But, I've read a story about how half-siblings turned out together. They're not technically related, so it's okay, right? (nervous laughter) Right?

... yeah, my morals are shot to hell.
So I can ship them without a broken heart. Q_Q

... excuse me while I go bury my head a in pillow.