Reviews for Inconcessus
omg sasuke did a thing to sakura, that was so, idk, coward of him? how dare heeeeee using genjutsu;-; come on, sasuke cannot be with another woman! huhu
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 5 . 7/20
Srsly WTF HAHAHA PLS UPDATE AND CONTINUE THIS PLS
becauseambatman1 chapter 6 . 6/11
This last one.. Holy shit man, I would continue this!
Sasuskaulover chapter 6 . 4/26
Please update soon! I love how this story is going I wonder what will happen next...Hope Sasuke starts to actually face his demons and starts to realize that what he's doing is hurting Sakura and that he had indeed always had feelings for Sakura. Really love it, hope you continue!
Yumi Ayumu chapter 5 . 3/27
DAMN...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
The message at the end was so genius! In the porcelain doll she wanted him to say those words I'm guessing, but then in the little part at the end he kinda does say it. That was just really smart how those four lines perfectly summed up the whole story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I love this one. The others are ok but this chapter/story is just amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
ouch.

that was... wow. i did not see that coming, and damn, did it hurt. the way you write your stories is very good. i can't wait to read the next installment!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
OH FUCK THAT SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Can you continue? That would be greatttt :3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Smexy! Hahaha. I want more Sasuke and Sakura smut. Lol. XD
Iname Kohaki chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUN! Wow! Didn't expect that!
Iname Kohaki chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
R these some series of one-shots?
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
R these ams
pisquenta chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
You left me breathless!
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Whoa dude plot twist. Then again its my own fault for jumping into conclusions a bit too fast. Sauce, you bastard, you couldn't wait until the wedding night to fuck your lover turned wife?

You know, I was looking forward to horny!Sasuke from the Fruits of Lust. Not that I mind this one which is actually pretty good. Delicious even but really, just saying. I feel like facepalming myself.