Reviews for Rock
boomeranggirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Great story! Do you think you'll be continuing this soon?
FriendlyMushroom chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
That was cute, althought Sokka arguing with himself that much was a little anoying, but it was cool, I really enjoyed this fic.
FriendlyMushroom chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
When if it was the other way around? He tried to picture it: Toph, running towards him, greeting him warmly and saying how much she missed him, and trying to get a joke out of him…then the other two saying they didn’t care…

Lol, I loved that part, you are a great writer.
motherlove chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Weird i argue whit myself alot to but about random stuff when im bored or realy nervous. Thanks for the long chapter, i love long chapters!
Kasumi of the mist villiage chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that was a good chapter. Whenever i think of tokka and whenever I saw that moment when Toph was like "They missed you or something. I didn't care" That's mostly what I thought about.

Mrs. Aang chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Hope you do well on your exams,but yet and still it would be nice if...

Joking but still update it soon please. Love the story.
all of this is deleted chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I LOVED this chapter! The best yet! You kept everyone 110% in chaecotor!
all of this is deleted chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Really great so far! Whe! I love this! ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPPIE! CHARGE!
Akkaari chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Actually the swordmaster's name is spelt Pian Dao. It's a type of chinese sword. The story is really good, i just finished chapter 2
AnimeMaster24 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
I'm sure that we can all understand your temporary delay. Good luck in school... Like it or not an education is important in today's world.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
An interrogation that neither side seemed to win. Not a bad way to arouse interest from our readers. I'm glad that you're an author who can see things from multiple points of view. You also mentioned in chapter one that the relationship between the two characters is strange due to age. I agree, but also I think that it's an interesting idea even though I am not a shipper. I am actually surprised, because Toph's crush is canonical as far as the creators of the series are concerned, and that is another interesting factor. I look forward to seeing more sides of the story. God job writing in thoughts... the beginning of the chapter was a little rough, but the ending was decent.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Good Job. The idea is adequate, and the writing is decent. The story appeals to readers at an emotional level, something that not too many writers on this website are good at. I am no expert, but I believe that this piece was written in a highly effective "Stream of consciousness" style. Keep up the good work, I am willing to guess that you are one of the more decent writers on this website from the looks of your story so far.
Winged Cherry chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
You're not the only one.
air maiden chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Please update as soon as you can. Hope you do well on your exams!
air maiden chapter 2 . 1/9/2008