Reviews for Doing Time with Hermione Granger
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 6 . 3/12
Oh yes! Booyah! Finally. It took 6 whole chapters for poor Severo to realize his feelings. I love heartwarming stuff like this. Great story you've got! Veronica J
mama123 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I have read. And I read alot. Ty for sharing.i m off to reading ur other stuff.
Annie C chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Absolutely LOVED this! :D
drasticactions chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoyed this, I think the 5 year time period was well suited to them. I find a lot of stories that have them fall in love in a couple weeks a bit uncharacteristic. They are both a bit defensive about that sort of thing I would say.
E chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I read Into The North, and then I read this immediately after. I loved them both and you're awesome!
Dimac99 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Another one I really enjoyed - something a bit more lighthearted after all that earlier angst! I agree that Ron and Hermione probably aren't all that well suited, unless you believe in the old adage about opposites attracting - Snape and Hermione just make more sense. But I prefer Ron and Hermione's end not to be Ron-bashy with him out of character, which I don't think this was at all. Sadly he's always been a bit immature! And the House Elf picnics were a hoot!
lilo chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Your right they are a strangely good match..
mysinger chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
A very enjoyable story. I especially enjoyed the aborted werewolf visit, the elf picnic and the wedding that wasn't. While I wanted "canon" Hermione and Ron to get together, I agree with you that they didn't have much in common.
Mina chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
A wonderful story!
I agree with you - I don't think that Ron and Hermione have much in common. Ron should have married Lavender. And Hermione? Her best shot at happiness is Severus (of course) - Lupin would also be OK and perhaps even Harry. JKR obviously doesn't know Hermione's heart as well as we do. ;-)
Crispina chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
You're a gifted writer. My favorite lines so far: "She had that look in her eye. Some might call it an expression of dedication and zeal. I call it the Granger Harebrained Bright Idea look"
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Well, I hope she came out of the exam room the same way. It definitely seems as though both of them benefited from having someone around who understood what they had gone through.
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
And at long last Severus has the closure he needed to let him finally move on and find love again.
librarywitch chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I loved this tale! The humor was spot on and like how the relationship developed between two ADULTS Well written and pleasure to read.
Lolita chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Lovely, my dear! Well paced and a treat to read.
Diosa Luna chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
I love that man, I hate Rowling, I love your fics, I hope soon to have a little more SevMione, thank you for such beautiful jewelry.

Health and spirits!

Amo a ese hombre, odio a Rowling, me encantaron tus fics, espero que pronto tengas un poco mas de SevMione, gracias por tan bellas joyas.

Saludos y Animo!