Reviews for Doing Time with Hermione Granger
Telda Lady Bittersweet chapter 1 . 9/15
Hey

I've read your story now completely. And even though I am not native english, I allways enjoyed it, really. Thnak you for not putting them in a "head over heels" love. That wouldn't suit them both, absolutely not.

Telda /*
oddmentandtweak chapter 7 . 4/1
I know this story is long over... but I'm going to review anyway! I have read this story before, many years ago, and I love it just as much then as I do now. It's really well written, the characters are believable - I don't need canon, I just need to feel it's believable! Snape cannot too easily fall in love, and Hermione cannot too easily fall for Snape. And you stick to these points very well! I also love your other story Into the North. I wish you'd do some more HP but I understand you've moved on to other categories. Either way, I enjoy revisiting your work every now and then! :)
Thanks so much for writing this story, I really liked your Hermione and Severus characters and how right on of Celia to recognize their hearts desire and describe it the way she did.
Great intro, I can't wait to read more.
indyheart chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I know I read this ages ago and am really happy to re-read it once more. Really great start! I like the idea of Lily having loved him, even just the tiniest bit.
Blue night fairy chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Except for lacking humor in the first couple of chapters this was a really cute story! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
So Hermione is still coercing Severus into doing things he doesn't want to do and we're supposed to see this as romantic. I hope the potion works so that not only is her mother healed but so that his time can be his own.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Oh, so Hermione coercing Severus into doing a thing he loathes is supposed to be the "humor" part.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I feel badly for Hermione and her mom.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
...still waiting for the "humor".
Maya Costa chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
So so soooo sweet. Love it!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
oh god i feel bad for snape but at the same time I don't even know.
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 3/27/2015