Reviews for Doing Time with Hermione Granger
Maya Costa chapter 7 . 7/29
So so soooo sweet. Love it!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 6/1
oh god i feel bad for snape but at the same time I don't even know.
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 3/27
Great story!
charlotteredmond99 chapter 7 . 1/19
Awesome Story!
Guest in Europe chapter 7 . 1/15
I only just found this, so I apologise for reviewing so many years after you wrote it. I very much enjoyed your story... sweet, nice, plausible and well-written.
Thank you very much for sharing it.
RosieShak11 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Good choice with the long time period - it makes it more natural while still keeping it quite fast-paced for the reader. nice piece
Veronica-reads chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Oh yes! Booyah! Finally. It took 6 whole chapters for poor Severo to realize his feelings. I love heartwarming stuff like this. Great story you've got! Veronica J
mama123 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I have read. And I read alot. Ty for sharing.i m off to reading ur other stuff.
Annie C chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Absolutely LOVED this! :D
drasticactions chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoyed this, I think the 5 year time period was well suited to them. I find a lot of stories that have them fall in love in a couple weeks a bit uncharacteristic. They are both a bit defensive about that sort of thing I would say.
E chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I read Into The North, and then I read this immediately after. I loved them both and you're awesome!
Dimac99 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Another one I really enjoyed - something a bit more lighthearted after all that earlier angst! I agree that Ron and Hermione probably aren't all that well suited, unless you believe in the old adage about opposites attracting - Snape and Hermione just make more sense. But I prefer Ron and Hermione's end not to be Ron-bashy with him out of character, which I don't think this was at all. Sadly he's always been a bit immature! And the House Elf picnics were a hoot!
lilo chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Your right they are a strangely good match..
mysinger chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
A very enjoyable story. I especially enjoyed the aborted werewolf visit, the elf picnic and the wedding that wasn't. While I wanted "canon" Hermione and Ron to get together, I agree with you that they didn't have much in common.
Mina chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
A wonderful story!
I agree with you - I don't think that Ron and Hermione have much in common. Ron should have married Lavender. And Hermione? Her best shot at happiness is Severus (of course) - Lupin would also be OK and perhaps even Harry. JKR obviously doesn't know Hermione's heart as well as we do. ;-)