Reviews for 30 Kisses ScoreHelaine
roankun chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Y-Y-You updated! *squeals* Ahem. For starters, I do not squeal. That was unprecedented. . I really should've followed your story when I first read it, but I thought you'd never update it, seeing as how the last update was a few years ago.

The reason I started looking for Diadem fanfics again was because I recently got my hands on the last 6 books, and my ScoreHelaine ship is sailing \o/

The last chapter was quite amusing, although try as I might, I couldnt find the kiss this time. :P

As for your Prelude to Calamity storyline, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I only read the first part of it, tbh, but the angst was too great for me. Not to say it's bad; your writing is wonderful. It's just... not for me. . Hopefully, you'll keep writing, as I'm sure many other people appreciate your work! :D Diadem needs more love!
Jertude1981 chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
Nice take on Helaine.
Jertude1981 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
A pretty funny crossover between two of my favorite series. Keep it up!
NinjaRawrSG chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
I love this story. Diadem does need more fans. And you should really update more. :P
helainewarrior chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Yay! You finally updated! I would have reviewed the chapter sooner, but for some reason my computer wont let me review anything. I'm doing this on my iPhone now. I really enjoyed this chapter, even though I havent read the percy Jackson series. Always good to read something that relates to the diadem series. I am really looking forward to the next chapters you post. I'd really like you to do something about how everyone thought that Helaine was Renald at first. I've always found that intriguing for some strange reason. Keep up the good work! :D
Jertude1981 chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Are you ever going to update this story or what?
Megan chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
1.I love how you named Score and Helaine's kid Renald! XD

2."'I love you to, sweetheart'"-...Yep, that's Score, alright.

3."'It's never too early to condition children to love cookies.'"-ever so true.

4."Renald's eyes widened.'But Betta's just a baby!'

'Beta,'Dahltia corrected him automatically."-definatly (not sure I spelled it right) Pixel's daughter.

!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I'm Jewish and yes the custom of breaking a wine glass at the ceremony is very true. But there is a purpose and that's to remind us, even in times of joy of the Temple that was destroyed. It dosn't generally make a lot of sense to people but for me, who grew up with it, it's a beautiful custom.
xElectricBlueEyesx chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
Ahhhh! Update! This is my favorite story of yours! And, add a romantic kiss!
laura chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
hee hee i am kinda young, like ten but score and helaine totally need to get along better of they are gonna treat eachother like that? I mean if you're gonna kiss a girl, after that don't just call her names, a kiss always means something to a girl. I know, saying "a kiss always means something to a girl" doesent sound anything like a ten year old, but trust me.
guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
aw thats pweti cute. you should write more.
Jinke chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
O.O That surprised me :x Hermione
Jinke chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
I thought you just made that disease up xD until I looked it up on Google :x AKA the kissing disease lol
Jinke chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I hope the wine glass isn't really expensive if they're going to break it :x
Jinke chapter 1 . 3/8/2009