Reviews for Loyal
Haley chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aw, I love it!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story!

I just absolutely love Riley.

Only after reading this did I kind of realize Riley never really gets angry.

I think the way you wrote it was realistic though and fit his personality as well as Ben's.
Storystuff chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aw, cute :D Really good at showing just how loyal our wonderful Riley is, he's such a cutey :D
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, cute :)
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
aw! that should so have been in the film :D thankyou xx
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That part definitely should have been in the movie. I love Riley, and he is taken for granted a lot. This was written well. I also like the use of Wilkinson's pickpocketed knife as a threat. I feel that his picking that up was rather anti-climactic in the end.

Very nicely done. :D

~ Umbrae
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i love this scene. it shows how faithful riley is. it's the little things he does in the second movie, like wanting sacrificing his own hand and willing to stay behind on the teetering slab of stone that show who he really is. i enjoyed this immensely! )
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love this! I agree, I was ticked at the Riley-dissing in Book of Secrets. Hopefully they'll right that wrong in the next movie. But anyway, this is amazing. Great job!
Kaywells chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
loved it! Amazing! Riley is my favorite, and i love how Ben gave him the credit he deserved! :)
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Nice little in-between. I like how you manage to fit in that sweet apology after an explosive scene. Everyone is in character, and I could see this in the movie!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Being one VERY Passionate fan, I have watched BOS twice in the past days; and yes, I'm also disappointed with the plot-point missing between Ben and Riley. (I was also worrying that one of them was(italics) going to get seriously hurt! And I'm jealous of the girl at the end. Grr. How dare she get Riley? I WANT him! Ever so badly. *Sigh*)

OK, after all's said and done, the movie really needed your deleted scene, which is excellent, the characters are spot-on, it SHOULD have been in the movie!

Note: I feel that BOOK is way more awesome than the Original! Kudos to you on your spendid work, LoremIpsem! BTW, Last Full Measure of Devotion should be sent to the Mouse! It's that good! I really could see it as a great film!
Faryn Katz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
WOOT! GO RILEY! I didn't like how overlooked he was either- he's my favorite :D
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i was just clicking through the national treasure stories, looking for something good, something about riley maybe... and i found this little gem. loved it! riley definitely deserves some credit for his unfailing loyalty. i think you wrote the characters very well. good work!
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, though I've read this story several times before, I guess I never reviewed...oops...So I hope you don't mind the very belated review!

I really liked this. I hated how in the second movie they set us up for a big Ben/Riley confrontation thing...and of course it never happened. It's like they started in on the idea, then decided, what the hey...we'll leave it hanging. Ugh. They SO need something in the third...

But anyhoo, I did really like it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »