Reviews for Streetwalker is Preferable
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
cuuuuuute s2
GreyPierce chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ahahaha!Oh god,what a fic!And Sirius's thinking!That adorable little perverted thing!Absolutely loved your portrayal of him!

The denial,the way he notices Remus and his hair too!XD!The part with the game of 'holes and balls and sticks'!I just about died laughing at that!

And of course Remus,his reaction was totally lovable,being all comforting and honest while admitting that he too is in love with Sirius!Great job with the moods and thoughts!
berriesrbest chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is really cute. I was skimming through Wolfstar one-shots, not really paying too much attention. I came upon this and quickly skimmed the first few paragraphs. I wasn't planning on actually reading it, but it was just too cute to resist. I ended up going back to the beginning and read it thoroughly. It was super cute. Talk about deep denial! :P It was funny and sweet and I loved it. :D Great job.
wolfcubkira chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i really liked this. it was just so, ... sirius! really well written and funny to!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Poor Sirius! Very philosophical as well, actually. And Remus is right, he justs shags in abundance, really.

Different ending than other stories. I can't really make up my mind about whether I like it or not (them just hugging, that is)... though the akwardness is sweet!
Kumara and Bacon chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Cute. :)
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AH! i can TOTALLY see sirius rambling on and on and on and ON about somethgin like that. it rocked. i loved it.
Risu-chan14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
*splutters at how unbelievably cute this story is*. I'm so giddy right now from reading this beautifully written fic. thank you!
ellesra chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is so sweet! I have read this before, I think, but it sounded so good I just had to read it again! :D
5redroses chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved the exactness of the twenty-three-and-a-half points.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Well, Sirius certainly rambled on and on, didn't he? "Because that is what whores do, you see. They move on from person to person, just oozing of promiscuity and leaking sex all over the place.” That line was hilarious!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is a good story. I liked how they didn't kiss at the end. The whole thing was really sweet, especially Sirius' revelation.
arabellaw chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
that was completely awsome, and lovely too. I got a bit lost at the begining when Sirius repeat some lines, but I think it was just because my english is not that good.

I loved it, specially the Remus-muffin part. I actually can imagine their expression in some parts of the conversation.

great job
lelila84 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was... absolutely, completely and totally perfect. In every way. I think I need to go and read it all again, it was so fantastic.

My favorite part was the sparkley insides.