Reviews for Chuck vs the Future
grandetiopaco chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Very nice story. Of course so much has changed since it was written but a good crossover story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Patty1965 chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
THat was great!
SerenityLux chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
I really liked this story, a lot!

You put two of my favorite shows together and I absolutly loved it.

.Xx
Baylink chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Tying up the last two open story points quite nicely.

Chekov got nothing on you, JMG.

Glad your hotel is so quiet.

And shiny.
Baylink chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
Now, see?

If I gotta cry; this is a *much* better reason...
Baylink chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
Ok, so this?

This is Mary and Finn, from Callahan's Place. Damned near word for word, except that here, they thought about it *before* almost getting killed in a firefight...

Made even more fun(?) for us, the superobservers, because we *know* it's coming.

And yes, he'd better not break Kaylee's heart.
Baylink chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I’m going to find my biggest pair of pliers, and crush your balls.”

Rusty pliers?

OMG, you're gonna put him through the whole "torn between two lovers" thing *again*. *Twice*.

Ghod, Chuck must hate you,
Baylink chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
“Hey, I’m a mechanic, not a comedian,”

Damnit, Chuck!
Ultrawoman chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
Wow, this was an amazing story! Chuck and Firefly are two of my favourite TV shows, so I was excited to see a crossover. This tale took me about four attempts to read (everytime I sit down to read, time runs out on me and I have to stop to go and do something else!) but it was well worth finding time (eventually!) to read it all. Love how you paired up Chuck and Kaylee, loved that they were both strong enough to know they did have to part in the end, really loved that Casey and Jayne got drunk together, and the twist at the end with Kaylee having Chuck's baby in the future - that was awesome! :)

Going straight on my faves list - thank you for a really great read! :)

Ultra
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I just noticed, why do you have just 18 reviews on such an AWESOME story? I
Nikara chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Bryce was speeding through La Canada, not La Crescenta, if he was speeding up the 2 past the 210. Just thought you ought to know :) Otherwise, I'm enjoying this story!
ermintrude421 chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
Damn shiny! What a treat! Two great series combined with wit, hunmor and pathos. Great story, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
txdcyfr chapter 15 . 9/3/2008
Very well written story. I was hoping you would have a happy ending for Chuck and Sarah as well.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
Now that's just dirty! You have Chuck do the honorable and Chuck-y thing of giving up on staying with Kaylee to help the US governemtn out...and Kaylee gets pregnant! Ooh...definitely a play from Joss' book of tricks, it is ;D

Fabulous effort, Notorious JMG...fabulous effort!
BonesBBLover chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
so i have this general adversity to reading xovers. if i see it's a xover, i tend to just move on and skip right over it. however, i couldn't make myself move passed a chuck/firefly fic, and had to tell you i was extremely happy with it ) maybe i'll actually read xovers now... or not, but yours are fantastic!

LOVED it, and am going right on to read chuck vs the past. i especially loved the whole NSA-blue hands thing, and Jayne and Casey's taking a liking to each other after casey called jayne ugly.. haha, wonderful!