Reviews for Of Physics And Chemistry
Tono Radish chapter 1 . 4/19
When L said "we'll fight for it" I was like SHOTS FIRED!
Setelah Sekolah chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I think it's okay though if you want to make Teru top Raito, I mean why not?
But you still continuing this right?
Awnia chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Aw, I wanted to read a few more chapters of this :/ Is this complete in some other website or something?
hpsoulmate chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
This is freaking awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I had an idea for a sex scene but I totally forgot by the time I finnished the chapter... Sorry but I really did need to Finnish the chapter... It was totally amazing... Like the rest of this fic. I totally didn't see the whole Mikami thing coming... Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
Sash37773 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Thank goodness I found this fic! I've been craving for some good LxLight sex stories where L was the unstoppable top! but I'd be fine if you're going to make a Light topping L since you've already given so much delicious smut and Light's gonna have to stay in character— he wouldn't want to bottom forever. AND YAY FOR JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE L! I can't wait to see it! Teru's gonna want a death sentence if he ever messes with L's Raito! :)))) thanks for this story and update soon!
AnimeFanGirl2020 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
omg when i was reading this i didnt notice there would be more chapters and now im just to over joyed to read them but l will
user chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
It a really good fic! I do hope you continue it!
Sofia10Soccer chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Oh my Odin this is brilliant. Awesome sexy writing. Love it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and update soon!
Sofia chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Dang I love lemons. Awesome writing! Keep up the good work.
Teacuppy chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I wash you more time so you can finally finish these great fics...You're simply brilliant...
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was great, one of the best lemons out there :-) this also confirms that you're really good writer...
jimena333 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Raito won the tennis match, he should've been the seme :3
Gaahh, another amazing story that you left uncompleted, you're killing meeee! I hope that you're alright , if you come back someday you will make many of us really happy! Your writing rocks!
jimena333 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Oh my... that interrogatory was too good for words :3
jimena333 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I like where this is going! That lemon was... sdjlhflajsdhfg. I love that there's not a defined seme/uke dynamic here and I can't wait to read the next chapters!