Reviews for Have and Hold
Hellocloser chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Stunning work. You write Allena very well, and I like how you did Lavi and Kanda's friendship. This fix has actually inspired me to turn a oneshot of mine into a fullout fic, which I really hope you don't mind.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
And we never found out what exactly happened to komui): He died, didn't he? Though Lenalee seems to think otherwise and convinces that she'll see him again...the part where komui was jusr sort of leaving his sister in Allen's hands made me kinda sad, it felt that he knew that he was going to die. Haha, I know that I'm reading toi much into it, and I'm not supposed to be ranting about komui when this fic isn't exactly about him and all, but komui's my fav character after lenalee and kanda, you'll have to forgive me:3

The part where Kanda died, the whole process of him dying made me cry)': Yuu just dying like that...WAHHHHH;_;
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I thought the whole thing was really deep and realistic in a sense, by the way that it was written. It was really amazing and . . . well, there aren't any more words that I can say that will express my exact feelings since it's all very jumbled up. I really love this story.
kai chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I think I've read this three, four times now, I kept coming back to it, and it's managed to make me cry every single time. This fic is so amazing. I honestly had tears in my eyes from the middle of the first chapter on, but their lines still had me laughing an dfskjl wow. I think it's been more than a year since I've last read it, and I've moved away from DGM, but it still has as strong of an effect on me as ever. And just, yeah. I have nothing coherent to say. ;_;

And Lavi's and Yuu's interaction was perfect and sad, and their banter and dynamics and everything made me almost want to skip to their parts. I was seriously stuck between crying and laughing, these two are just, yeah. Words cannot describe how amazing they were here.

I love the way all four comment on / think about each other's relationships. And the way they don't split off into pairs, not really, because they affect each other so much. And yay, AllenLena happy ending of sorts 3

Sorry for the unintelligent comment, but um. I love this so much 3. Thank you for writing this. Hope you don't mind if I continue to lurk-stalk your account (:
JadeOokami chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
It really WAS extremely depressing when Kanda died. You wrote it well but it was kinda painful. The second chapter was less so, (still written well though) and I liked the whole thing. I think my favorite part was the very begining when it was talking about the results of winning the first war. Liked it a lot.
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*is about to cry*

This was really well written. Very beautiful.

(sorry, but I'm not very articulate today)
White-Rabbit914 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
OOH! I love this fanfic! Its so well written and just makes me feel good inside!

Awesomeness!

Cam
Morphine Dementia chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
This was REALLY well written; to be honest - one of the two best written fics I have read here, other being MeeLee's "Rescue Me". Why did they both had to be so tragic, I don't know.

Allen and Lenalee are heart-meltingly cute, I like how you kept the pace of things going. It was very realistic.

But why did you have to kill Kanda? The death scene actually made me cry. We all know he's ought to die young, but still. Too sad.
Tossino chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Wow... Wow... This goes to my absolute favs... You're an amazing writer. It's detailed, but yet leaves room for a bit of immagination on your own.

I especially love Kanda's change of personality those last minutes of his life, it was very sweet. Even though it was very sad he had to die, we all know his life is short. Sadly...

Some bits made me laugh, which is a huge, huge plus. Sad fics without space to laugh at are no good.

Brilliant mix, I love it to bits, and couldn't stop reading even if my eyelids felt like closing up.

10/10 *Thumbs up*
Shinjite Florana chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
When I read this, I had no real expectations. I just wanted to read a nice AllenXLenalee fic, something for my petty entertainment. What I found was this story, and it blew me away. I have never read something so in character, so vibrant and descriptive. Something that made me laugh out loud and whimper silently. Your story captured me from the first word to the last. Thank you for your time and your talent.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
hehehe

this is so cute,.,. :)

I like the idea of HAPPY Yuu-chan! ;D

hehehe

well,.,. at least his attitude sort of changed vefore death! :D

hahaha

Allen and Lenalee! *squeals*

very totally awesomely cute! ;)

i can imagine Allen still blushing a lot even as an adult! :D

hahaha
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
wah! Yuu-chan may not be my fave character,.,.

but i dont want him to die!

*bawling my eyes out*

poor Yuu-chan! :(

still great narration,.,.

nice fic,.,. :D
IOTR chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
OH NOESS My Allen is not so 'innocent' now. D: It was confusing, and angsty, but I liked it.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I haven't finished watching the anime yet but I'm glad I'm able to read this story now. It's mature and it revolves to some important aspects in the series, more so in life. It's really sad that tons of deaths have been stated here.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I don't mind... this story was sad. For some reason, I like inconclusive endings even though they annoy the crap out of me (literally, unfortunately).