Reviews for Without Words
darkroselight chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
There's not a pair in the 'verse like Wash and Zoe. I love them more and more with every little jewel like this that I find. These two shots would have done wonders for 'Out of Air'.

Darkrose
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was lovely! I am just discovering Firefly and Out of Gas was the last episode I watched. This was a welcome compliment to what was shown.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very sweet. I liked the ending, with Wash torn between passion and worry that Zoe wasn't well enough, yet. And her saying that if something happened to him, she'd still go on to do the job and would put off grieving until she had the luxury to grieve sets up her actions in the BDM really well.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very sweet, they're such a great couple. Props!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Naw. I swear, there is no pairing in any fandom that pulls my heartstrings more than Wash and Zoe. They're so happy and complete with one another, and they have such a terrible end... Anyway, this was lovely, and you managed to write both characters' voices perfectly. Gorgeous. You wrote the tension between them very well, especially the way the tension stems from them being frightened of losing eachother. And it was very sweet. My one criticism was the length- it's far too short! We need more Wash/Zoe!