Reviews for Bulletin Board
RikuxHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG. My Gf and I Rp Axel and Zexion. So this fic was just like... Epic for me. Gave me a few good ideas too, lol. Thanks. My Zexy is a bit mortified at the moment, but uh... I'm sure she liked it too. XDDD.

3 to you for making me laugh at the end. I could totally see Zex doing that too. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more like this.
kmpunk chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i laughed so hard at the end! omg! briliant!
ducktapeLOVER chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
ok i can understand ripping the note off the board but eatting it realy? but no i loved that part it gives humer(sp) to the story keep it up lol _
Laura Copsey chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
dude, it was amazing but the last couple of lines made me laugh...

"Zexion looked at the bulletin board.

‘Have a nice fuck, Zexion? Oh yes, we know about that. You guys were so loud, I’m pretty sure my dead grandmother heard you.

He quickly pulled the note off of the board and ate it."

i couldn't stop laughing when i read that bit...keep it up
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh my god! talk about interesting! and vexen's note at the end was priceless. i'm not a huge fan of ZexAku, but this was a great read. i hope you start to update things soon.

SoraWolfXIII chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
And ate it eh? XD That got me laughing so hard! It's like.. 10:35 and my rentals are asleep... At least I think they are.. after my laughter I'm not to sure. anyways. Good fic! keep writing!
Fatty chapter 1 . 3/5/2009

That just totally made my day D (plus the hot man sex, m)

aliasfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, that was amazingly well written! I really needed to read this, lol. That was perfect.
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
o.O Saix likes to watch. Guess he's not getting enough. This was really, really good.
Xed14thKey chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This was awesome XD

(I still can't believe RS read that! XD)
GetterDragonRagnarokSamurai chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh, God! That was just horrible! Well-written, but that was just horrible for an anti-yaoi straight guy like me to imagine! Oh, God... *pukes*
Tactician Fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh, god, I hope I'm not the only person who absolutely adored the fic ending with Zexion eating the note on the bulletin board. Great fic, it was very... Okay, I hate using this word when I'm attempting to review, but it was sexy. Plain sexy. Well-written ZexionxAxel sex is the best, seriously. You should write more of these~
IncubusRhapsodos chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
oh god so freakin' hot...I actually caught myself panting to this...this was probably the most beautiful piece of smexy fanfiction in the world...and then I cracked up at the end. This pairing isn't very popular, but really needs more attention. Very nice if I do say so myself. Good job.

-ShadowAngelicus1323 aka Rexvir
Twin Kats chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Vexen is a bastard-but I digress. That was hot, fricken hot, and Saix randomly appearing was wicked awesome too.

Very good, for a PWP oneshot! Very good...

Twin Kats
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Woah. Damn...

Shit...That was...fuck. That was truly amazing. Like...really *really* good. Damn, seriously. Fuck. (loved the ending by the way) Shit. It was fan-fucking-tastic, every word, every sentance, every thing. Damn.