Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Komi V chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Really enjoyed this, the character development progressing with each chapter was really cool to see and the ending with Iroh was absolutely fantastic. Nice job!
WaterLovingVancat chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
This was a wonderful character piece! Kudos to you. Keep writing! :)
irezel chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
awww...lovely story. :)
Keyanna chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I love all of the different aspects of Zuko that we get to see in this.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Great story! I loved it!
crazy eyes chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I read this story a lot. Like twice a day since I've discovered it.
roxashasboxers chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
You intention to show Zuko's growth was well met and far exceeded with this fic. I really enjoyed it, the way you worked in the firebending forms, and his growing sense of humor, all the things he learned from the Gaang. The slow realization of everything, from what the Rising Pheonix really means, to the fact that Aang is really just a boy with the world on his shoulders, it all served to develop his character in a much deeper sense than the show was able to. Even his hesitance to light a fire around Appa showed the changes Zuko was going through. From the big picture to all the little details you wove in, this is one of the best written explorations of Zuko's character's development I've come across. :)
Kit chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
This is incredible. Lovely work. It gave me chills!
jessi chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Great story!
it's simply me chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Everyone loves a good Toph-Zuko bonding session! The dialogue went nicely in this chapter
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Definitely an interesting chapter. I think i'm going to like this story; just a simple interaction with different characters. That's definitely my thing
Ihni chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. This story was just ... so good. I love how you wrote the characters, and I love how this was really only a prelude to what will happen, and it was something so calm about it, even though it won't be after this has finished. It's the calm before the storm, and everyone's growing up a bit. Thank you for writing this. I loved it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
That was really good.

-DyslexicNerd
Alexis Night chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I love it. Good, kind, loving Uncle Iroh. Zuko, you're one lucky bastard.
Iceheart123 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I loved this story. It keeps everyone in character and it could pass for an actual episode from A:TLA. It's funny and sweet.