Reviews for Rising Phoenix
it's simply me chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Everyone loves a good Toph-Zuko bonding session! The dialogue went nicely in this chapter
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Definitely an interesting chapter. I think i'm going to like this story; just a simple interaction with different characters. That's definitely my thing
Ihni chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. This story was just ... so good. I love how you wrote the characters, and I love how this was really only a prelude to what will happen, and it was something so calm about it, even though it won't be after this has finished. It's the calm before the storm, and everyone's growing up a bit. Thank you for writing this. I loved it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
That was really good.

-DyslexicNerd
Alexis Night chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I love it. Good, kind, loving Uncle Iroh. Zuko, you're one lucky bastard.
Iceheart123 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I loved this story. It keeps everyone in character and it could pass for an actual episode from A:TLA. It's funny and sweet.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
I love this! What a great AU! Much as I love Firebending Masters, I was a little disapointed we didn't get to see more of Zuko's actual training of Aang and whether or not Zuko ever learned to make lightning so I really enjoyed seeing this story be about all of that.

I also love how each chapter ties in with an element including metal/steel for Sokka and spirit for Iroh. I teared up at this Iroh/Zuko reunion almost as much as the one in the show, and I love the moment when he realized the true meaning of the phoenix rising form. Though I would have liked to have seen that monster hug Iroh gave Zuko here as well, Iroh seemed a little too subdued in the reunion, but I loved the line about "tea with his new nieces and nephews" nonetheless.

So fantastic job on this fic, even though its years after you first wrote it. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
This is really great.
CrayonsPink chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
This was amazing! I LOVED it. :)
Thomson chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
This is great! Awesome job!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
I love the entire thing. I must admit that I like the Zuko and Iroh Reunion better in the cartoon world, but this was still awesomist.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
This is amazing. It deserves at least three hundred reviews. I'm like, not even sucking up to you. I'm just so impressed. Your writing is beyond excellent and your characterization is flawless. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were taking it all straight from the show itself. It's like an elaboration of what happened during The Western Air Temple arc. All of it was just... fantastic. KEEP WRITING FOREVER.
Ignus R chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this one!
raron2ride chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Okay. First of all, I love this story and this chapter.

But I really, really couldn't stop giggling when Zuko was describing the post-lightning redirection symptoms.

It's just... now I've got this image of Zuko with smoking hands suddenly going green and puking over the side of the war balloon.

:D

But seriously. I love how Katara comes to heal Zuko, especially since there's some lingering anger there. It keeps them in-character, and THAT is better than any lovey-dovey auto-forgive.

Uh.

Love this story to pieces. Great writing, and keep it up~
Scamporeo chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
I really liked this story! I always wondered how the gaang acted when Zuko first joined them. Great Job!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »