Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Mersang chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
the Fire Nation made taboo the idea of manipulating heat in another person’s body—too many stories from ancient times of ruthless firebenders killing people that way

So, it's like the firebending equivelant of Hama's bloodbending?

I've wondered if the airbenders might've had some ancient forbidden technique like bending the air out of someone's lungs.

Wow ... Zuko seriously admitted there was something good about tea? How exactly did you manage to keep him in character and yet have him say that?

Katara is not going to be happy with Aang's sore throat. Zuko's a dead man if nobody (besides Aang) steps in. Maybe Appa will insert his considerable mass between them until Aang can calm Katara down.
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Loved this! You wrote all the characters extremely well. The ending is perfect.
Togira Ikonka chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I really like your fanfic. everybody is in charactor and you are a very good writer. cant wait to see where it ends up.
animekraze chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Awesome. It's great to read something without any sappy romance or overwhelming drama. It's very simple and concise, but all the same powerful.

in other words I LOVED IT!

FAV! BAM!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Aw... I like this. Zuko's portrayal is wonderful, and I love the "Rising Phoenix" idea. Zuko's attempts at humor cracked me up!
taffy0823 chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
This was excellent. Well done. I love the significance of the phoenix form and you described it beautifully. Very good story.
onceuponachildhood chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
That was awesome!
Noodle Fiasco chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I liked this. I'm sorry its over
ishmaranara chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
a beautiful ending place indeed. I enjoyed the writing style and balance of character. Iroh is one of my favorites, but I like tea...
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
AMAZING. BREATHTAKING. That is seriously almost all i can say with words. Zuko, for me, was a kind of wavering character, I would despise him after one eppi and love him the next. You're story gave me a deeper respect and understanding for this messed up teen, and i might just intertwine some of your philosophies into my own ATLA fics. Don't worry, i have to figure out why I don't recieve the registry emails first, and then theres the whole problem about how my parents wont let me onthe internet [who in there right mind would be reviewing fanfics at one in the morning! Seriously! Unless their mum and dad had a major problamo w/ the web and internet molestors and such] So, yeah. I'm going to bed now. Seriously, i gotta break this fanfic addiction! C ya!
Cows are my friends chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Good story.
yume111 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Thanks for a beautiful ending to a beautiful story!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it; it has everything I could wish of a story: good writing, a good plot, perfect pace, and, most importantly, believable people you have your readers learn to care for.

I hope well be hearing from you again!
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
This was a VERY enjoyable story, and i love where you ended it. The situation you showed between Zuko and Iroh is almost exactly how i imagine their reunion in my own mind (and what i hope to see on the show). Excellent job!

I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
I love your stories, I don't want to explain why because it be way too redundant.
MoonlitInuko chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Awesome, absolutely awesome... this chapter was really lovely, and had this air to it, peacfulness, acceptance, which is basically what it was all about. I really, really loved this collection of tories, and I can tell you... in some ways, I like them more than the actual how right now.

And so, Zuko has taken the final step that he needed to fully feel at peace, now all he needs to do is continue to build up on it and make his bond with the others stronger, as well as completely fill in the gaps with his relationship with his uncle. Really, I loved the little "journey" Zuko took to acceptance from those who he really needed it from.

I'm glad you wrote this, I hope to see more from you.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »