Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Viva-la-Spoon chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
That was one of the best Avatar fanfics I've ever read. Zuko's development and the way his mastery of the Rising Phoenix mirrored his acceptance into the group just blew me away. Wow.
Affinitive chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I really, really enjoyed this. I've gotta say, as much as I love Zutara fics, I love these friendship and character growth ones just as much. Watching the gang accepting Zuko in their own ways was amazing, and you kept your character IC. So kudos to you(:
Yersi Fanel chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
I must said, this story was really fantastic, I love Zuko's spirit evolution, the change, and all the way to the final point was wonderful, great work.
Vellor The Ancient chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
I'm not much of one for Avatar fanfiction, but this one is really good.

Hope you keep it up.
Mersang chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
“Humor? That’s not standard issue for Fire Nation boys. If we laugh we might—um—actually be mistaken for human beings.”

LOVE that line!

When Toph said 'Cousin Feng' I thought for a second that she meant Long Feng, and got quite creeped out.

Yeah, Zuko should be 'Sunshine'. *snicker* I think /Azula/ should be nicknamed 'Sparky.'

And Zuko really is stubborn as an earthbender. No wonder he was able to blend in in the Earth Kingdom.

What's happened to Haru, the Duke, and Teo? They seem to be ... not here.
Mersang chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
the Fire Nation made taboo the idea of manipulating heat in another person’s body—too many stories from ancient times of ruthless firebenders killing people that way

So, it's like the firebending equivelant of Hama's bloodbending?

I've wondered if the airbenders might've had some ancient forbidden technique like bending the air out of someone's lungs.

Wow ... Zuko seriously admitted there was something good about tea? How exactly did you manage to keep him in character and yet have him say that?

Katara is not going to be happy with Aang's sore throat. Zuko's a dead man if nobody (besides Aang) steps in. Maybe Appa will insert his considerable mass between them until Aang can calm Katara down.
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Loved this! You wrote all the characters extremely well. The ending is perfect.
Togira Ikonka chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I really like your fanfic. everybody is in charactor and you are a very good writer. cant wait to see where it ends up.
animekraze chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Awesome. It's great to read something without any sappy romance or overwhelming drama. It's very simple and concise, but all the same powerful.

in other words I LOVED IT!

FAV! BAM!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Aw... I like this. Zuko's portrayal is wonderful, and I love the "Rising Phoenix" idea. Zuko's attempts at humor cracked me up!
taffy0823 chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
This was excellent. Well done. I love the significance of the phoenix form and you described it beautifully. Very good story.
onceuponachildhood chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
That was awesome!
Noodle Fiasco chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I liked this. I'm sorry its over
ishmaranara chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
a beautiful ending place indeed. I enjoyed the writing style and balance of character. Iroh is one of my favorites, but I like tea...
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
AMAZING. BREATHTAKING. That is seriously almost all i can say with words. Zuko, for me, was a kind of wavering character, I would despise him after one eppi and love him the next. You're story gave me a deeper respect and understanding for this messed up teen, and i might just intertwine some of your philosophies into my own ATLA fics. Don't worry, i have to figure out why I don't recieve the registry emails first, and then theres the whole problem about how my parents wont let me onthe internet [who in there right mind would be reviewing fanfics at one in the morning! Seriously! Unless their mum and dad had a major problamo w/ the web and internet molestors and such] So, yeah. I'm going to bed now. Seriously, i gotta break this fanfic addiction! C ya!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »