Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Noodle Fiasco chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Note to ALL boys: girls can hold some serious grudges. I didn't let go of one for seven years.
Sayle chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Brilliant, as always. I don't know why, but this story keeps tugging at all the right strings for me. It just keeps getting better and better, or at least on the same standard, which is pretty good to begin with. I just can't get over how good the group dynamic in this is. Keep up the great work!
Dee Lee chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Definitely my favourite one. :D
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Nice, so now Aang's learning how to bend fire? Cool, please update soon.
Relks the Disturbed chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
It's a good story. I think it's cool you made Zuko able to bend Lightning.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
m... I don't know. The story was AMAZING! but I still don't know. hm... In need of Dr. Wang fire? Uh... sorry. NICE! I don't know if I like the ending that much because there wasn't enough angst, but it's still good (Doesn't mean you should add more agnst to the stories though, just keep it the way it is.)
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
well, this is an interesting start. i'll be watching this one!
Talon88.1 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
not to bad. the characters are well written, the dialoge and actions in character, and the detailed training regime is apparent from some form of martial arts experiance, or a strong and well thought out imagination.

the mistakes were few and realtivly minor, a few mispellings and odd word choice, but overall nice phrasing. the only real thing that put me out was when Zuko told Aang about his scar. the reasoning behind it was sound, but make sure its a major turning piont later for the romance, and not just another quick fix for the rabid horde that is the Zutarainas.

Roll On!
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
This was a great chapter. I absolutely loved Zuko's realization that he didn't want Aang, as a person, to be hurt or upset. That gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling. And the interplay between Zuko and Katara was wonderfully in character. The fact that Zuko was so forthright about not wanting Aang to know, and the reason for it, coupled with Katara's reaction was a moment made of win!

Awsome job!
RueBroadway chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Well at least she can admitt that they need Zuko. I love how protective Zuko is over Aang. Great chapter, can't wait for more :o)
MoonlitInuko chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Seriously, you never cease to amaze, I really love these stories of Zuko getting closer to the gang, little by little, step by step, and this one shows how even Katara can't keep her grudge rock solid forever. She may not trust him now, but she's willing to give him help if he looks like he needs it. I also really liked the lighting lesson, Zuko may not do it as well as Iroh, but he's handling it pretty good, and I kinda like how Aang learned Zuko redirected to has father after getting shot by lighting. Also, how and why Zuko decided to not tell Aang he'd been hurt really shows that Zuko got to know and Aang well enough. Hopefully he and Aang really can become good friendds in the end.

Seriously, I doubt even the show can make the characters bond as well as you have with these situations (though, of course, I hope they do bond over time inthe show, it'll be heartbreaking if they don't cuz' I wanna see them as friends...) Keep up the good work!

Update soon!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
if only something like that would happen in the show! great chapter! loved it when she said Tui and La! made me lol when she was burning the food. I'm horrible arent I!
demonic blood shed666 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
very nice very nice, so is the next chapter going to be about waterbending? or perhaps Appa or Momo? please update soon
Noodle Fiasco chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I demand more & Doughnuts!
ishmaranara chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
A good story so far, I enjoyed the small building of trust.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »