Reviews for Rising Phoenix
demonic blood shed666 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
very nice very nice, so is the next chapter going to be about waterbending? or perhaps Appa or Momo? please update soon
Noodle Fiasco chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I demand more & Doughnuts!
ishmaranara chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
A good story so far, I enjoyed the small building of trust.
showinutheblue chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
what a fantastic continuation. id be happy if the tv series turns out half as good as this. Its amazing how you manage to always keep zuko in character and everything is totally believable. anyways please keep writing.
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Good job incorporating Appa's Lost Days. I like the Firebending lesson, so please keep it up.
Luminarae chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Aw. This chapter was nice! :3 I love the interaction between Zuko and Appa (in a platonic way..rofl..though the Zappa crack pairing is kind of hilarious and disturbing at the same time) at the end of the chapter :D

You got this updated really quickly :O Very nice job~ n.n;; I know how hard it is to put a good chapter out sometimes, especially if you want it done quickly. But, you pulled it off :D Great chapter _
Ieyre chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
The end of this was really cute. I have to say, I think you have a great handle of Zuko's character. Also, Aang's fear of fire is really real and compelling.
omwhwbd chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Another great chapter, and very well written, told from a very believable, in-character Zukos POV. All the other characters are done extremely well, too. They feel absolutely "right".

I also like your style; its very well balanced between description, action, thoughts and dialogue as well as between drama, humour, psychology and philosophy.

All that makes very smooth, enjoyable, yet profound reading.

Im really enjoying it, keep going, please!
MastaDrumma22 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
I love the Appa and Zuko moments, they're the best. I love this fan fiction! Though, I don't think that the Avatar would be more powerful than every individual master; Katara can blood bend; Toph can Metal bend; Azula's flames are hotter, causing them to be blue and Zuko... well... he's gonna come up with something or the fire shield or something.
Sayle chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Yay! *claps enthusiastically* I love how this story is progressing, and I can't wait for more. It just feels right, you know? I suppose that must be what captivates me about it. Great big thumbs up.
Synonymous Brian chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
I love this! And its so in character too! Update soon! Zuko is awesome! XD
Dee Lee chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
AW! How cute. Is water next? :P I really liked the scenes with Aang and Katara. They're all really in character.
xxnewslangxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very good, each character is represented well, i would like to see zuko interact with the others at the temple, but overall this story is turning out amazing and i am a little scared the real episode is not going to be as good as this, keep it up.
defunct111 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
I love it! Update soon, please!
MoonlitInuko chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Okay, that's it, you made me love these little "bonding" stories enough for it to go into my favorites _. You really got their personalities down, and you add these little moments that hit home and seem realistic. I liked this one... slowly, Katara's becoming more able to commune naturally with Zuko, hopefully, trust will come out of that too. I'm glad Aang got to hear Zuko's story.

I can't wait for the next piece.

Update soon.