Reviews for Rising Phoenix
omwhwbd chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
I love your story.

Its very well written, perfectly paced, and the general mood and the interaction between the characters are really wonderful.

I look forward to reading more of it.

Thank you!
RueBroadway chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Yay, Sokka and Zuko...only my two favorite characters of the show :o)

I think you got both of them very IC. Funny, dramatic, and awkward...perfect chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Sof.Tmi.Nts chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
- Chapter 3

This is easily one of the best Western Air Temple followups on this site at the moment, I really like how you've captured everyone in character so well. Keep up the excellent work!
Dee Lee chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Aw, bonding over angry little sisters. :P
MoonlitInuko chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Once again, perfect, just perfect, you put in practically everything I would want to transpire in a conversation between Sokka and Zuko, and thensome... HEh, I can totally see them talking about how they both kinda feel a little inferior to their siblings, and talk about swords, and sisters, and such. I loved Zuko's little second attempt at dry humor, that certainly would make Sokka happy. And so.. the the boys found something to bond over, and broke down the barrier a little too.

I really hope those two become somewhat friends in the actual show...
MastaDrumma22 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
NICE! This story was right on the money. It made the parallel between Zuko and Sokka through their sisters and weapons. Also the story had humor. NICE! plz update soon
Ieyre chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Ah, guy-bonding! Sokka and Zuko talking about their relationships with their sisters is very interesting. I think they actually have quite a bit in common.
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
You know, it's pieces like this that make me realize that if those two don't become friends on the show, then i will be sorely disappointed. They really do have a lot in common, and the potential for humor between those too is endless.

Nicely done, i can't wait for more.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
YEAH! Go Toph! Can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this story!
KurukiXV chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I'm liking how this fic is about Zuko. I think it has a great start.
Dee Lee chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Cute! . Hahaha, Katara spying on him while he sleeps? :P
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I don't know what it is about Toph and Zuko, but I love their interactions! You did great. Especially with the fact that they both know what little Katara has been up to. And Zuko's humor, A for effort! Great chapter, love to see more! Happy Holidays :o)
MoonlitInuko chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Heh, you have NO IDEA how much I loved this... I have been waiting for and LOVED Toph/Zuko small talk stuff. I totally want to see them in a sister-brother thing. YOu make this really realistic, i love how very easy it was for Toph to talk with ZUko, and I love her advise, Toph is like Azula (the teasing and bluntness) but also alot like Iroh (all the advice and wise knowledge!) so she's good for Zuko. I can't wait to see more from you.

Update soon!
HyacinthMacaw chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Thanks for the reviews so far!

To answer the question: Katara's definitely one of the next two chapters, although based on a rough plan, ch 3 is probably more likely to be Sokka. So look for Katara in ch 4.
Ieyre chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
This is a very well-written fic and I'm enjoying the post-WAT character study. Will the next chapter be Katara? I'm very excited.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »