Reviews for Rising Phoenix
Dee Lee chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Aw, bonding over angry little sisters. :P
MoonlitInuko chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Once again, perfect, just perfect, you put in practically everything I would want to transpire in a conversation between Sokka and Zuko, and thensome... HEh, I can totally see them talking about how they both kinda feel a little inferior to their siblings, and talk about swords, and sisters, and such. I loved Zuko's little second attempt at dry humor, that certainly would make Sokka happy. And so.. the the boys found something to bond over, and broke down the barrier a little too.

I really hope those two become somewhat friends in the actual show...
MastaDrumma22 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
NICE! This story was right on the money. It made the parallel between Zuko and Sokka through their sisters and weapons. Also the story had humor. NICE! plz update soon
Ieyre chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Ah, guy-bonding! Sokka and Zuko talking about their relationships with their sisters is very interesting. I think they actually have quite a bit in common.
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
You know, it's pieces like this that make me realize that if those two don't become friends on the show, then i will be sorely disappointed. They really do have a lot in common, and the potential for humor between those too is endless.

Nicely done, i can't wait for more.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
YEAH! Go Toph! Can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this story!
KurukiXV chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I'm liking how this fic is about Zuko. I think it has a great start.
Dee Lee chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Cute! . Hahaha, Katara spying on him while he sleeps? :P
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I don't know what it is about Toph and Zuko, but I love their interactions! You did great. Especially with the fact that they both know what little Katara has been up to. And Zuko's humor, A for effort! Great chapter, love to see more! Happy Holidays :o)
MoonlitInuko chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Heh, you have NO IDEA how much I loved this... I have been waiting for and LOVED Toph/Zuko small talk stuff. I totally want to see them in a sister-brother thing. YOu make this really realistic, i love how very easy it was for Toph to talk with ZUko, and I love her advise, Toph is like Azula (the teasing and bluntness) but also alot like Iroh (all the advice and wise knowledge!) so she's good for Zuko. I can't wait to see more from you.

Update soon!
HyacinthMacaw chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Thanks for the reviews so far!

To answer the question: Katara's definitely one of the next two chapters, although based on a rough plan, ch 3 is probably more likely to be Sokka. So look for Katara in ch 4.
Ieyre chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
This is a very well-written fic and I'm enjoying the post-WAT character study. Will the next chapter be Katara? I'm very excited.
Sayle chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
There is something about that actually capture the group dynamic that really do make me enjoy them. This attention to the small details that bring it to life without going on and on, the way they act...I can actually read this and consider it quite possible.

I very much look forward to the next chapter.
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
So far, these are exactly the sort of interactions i expect to see in the next episode. Aang making awkward attempts to be friendly and put the past behind them. Toph being pragmatic, honest, and open with her acceptance of Zuko.

Your characterizations seem very believable, and i will be very surprised if they turn out not be accurate.

Nicely done! I'm looking forward to more.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Three words "I like this"
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »