Reviews for Return to Malfoy Island
What's the book you are writing/have written about and what's it called?
Anastasia Cross chapter 9 . 6/11
please finish this...
Amiella chapter 9 . 1/17
I really enjoyed this one too! Shall keep reading your stuff, I really like it. :)
JamesBlackBabe chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Hey. I just got finished. I don't know if you are still even interested in finishing Malfoy Island, but you should do one about their children as teens and adults, all the children, even Ron, Harry and Draco's! Plz do it:) You are an amazing writer!
Gabby Byella chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I liked this chapter fic worshiping this perfect looking forward to this next chapter very interesting anxious for more ai perfect next chapter I'm loving the perfect fic fic adoranndo to wait for more of this fic
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I could not stop laughing at this chapter even the ending bless Harry ron and dracos little hearts rotfldms
IloveBISHIES chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
update? it's been 2 years D: I likey. It's the first Lucius/Hermione/Severus fanfic I've ever read. Some-what weird at first, but now I'm hooked :) Update soon! They should have a ton more kids. like...sextuplets. (LOOOOL crazy diaper changing)
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I loved the fic. The sex is still hot!
It's too much.
I hope you can still write someday.
kisses
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Good luck with writing and publishing your book :D thanks for writing such intresting stories :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
looool Draco, Harry and Ron :D hmm i wonder who they're gonna end up with...
Emmett Mccarty lover chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
update soon
SidneySnape chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I know it has been 2 years now, but I was wondering if you had planned to update this story. I just love they way you have these characters working together. I would really love to see if more children arrive and what happens with the opinions of the public on their relationship.
klagana1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
omfg lmfao! that was great!
felicia2235 chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
I love this stoey. I love all your Lucius, Severus and Hermione stories. Please finish this as well as your other ones. Your a great writer and i have been waiting months for an update.
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
So entertaining. I think that the Malfoy Snapes need to have alarms set up around the perimeter to save the hearts of those they love. ;) p