Reviews for Fragile
Horsemuon17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
The ending was so sad! I nearly cried!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
You should write something about Harry and Draco's past.
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I nearly cried at the end of this. "Heres hoping they won't end up like us" ... The saddest line in existence...
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was buitiful (sp fail ._.) i loved it :). I'm not really a fan of Ginny, but she gave Harry albus so that makes her ok in my book. Draco/Harry and Scorpius/Albus are my favorite pairings but Scorpius and Al can't exist if Draco and Harry are together ;-;. . . still i kinda liked the bittersweet endingwith Draco and Harry missing the old days and not wanting their sons to mess up like them.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
wow this is very beautifully done :D:D
animarune chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw T_T Poor Draco and Harry! But then, if they had gotten together than Albus and Scorpius wouldn't be there! I'm so torn between the two now XD

Anyway I really liked this. Especially how Scorpius was in Gryffindor and Albus was in Slytherin! I hadn't read anything like that before so it was a good twist! I love your writing style and how Harry said the same thing as his son at the end!

"Here's to hoping we/they don't end up like them/us."
GoldenMassacre chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was great, i loved every minute of it. I am rapidly starting to like this pairing and it was nice reading this story to convince me even further. The ending lines were just wonderful :-)
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
What a cool fic. This is only the second Albus S./Scorpius fic I've read and I'm quickly falling in love with this pairing. Its like the next generation of HD, especially with this fic, I thought you kept them IC for what I would imagine Harry and Draco's offspring would be like, knowing their parents. The Snitch was a nice touch. Even though the end scene made me sad, it was still my favorite part. Sad and bittersweet, all that could have been.

PS:When Draco says in the end "I never knew", was he talking about them, or their kids? Seemed like you intended it to be the kids but I can see it taken either way. .
Ferosh chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Loving the reminescant ways of Harry and Draco.

Very, very nice.

Scorpius and Albus a bit different to how I imagined but everyone has their own take on characters. Well done anyway!
arobynsung chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
There goes that fluffy feeling.

Well written nonetheless!
AmyJean.77 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Awwe. That was great!

I feel sorry for Harry and Draco, though.

"His lips are cold and wet with melted snow, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet." -I LOVE that line!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
that was just lovely.

The nitch is my favourite part but I also loved the car ride.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I agree wholeheartedly. “Here’s hoping we don’t end up like them,” I whisper. I raise an invisible glass to mock toast that; he does the same. When we pretend to clink our glasses, our fingers brush and my stomach lurches. He just smiles at me and takes a sip of the air. -So cute.

I really love this story. It's nostalgic and beautiful. Nicely done!
CatJetRat chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw, now I want to cry. That was sad and sweet at the same time. Good job. Adios!

ManhattanWitch chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
wow, that was...infintily sad. Beautifully written, as per the norm, and i adore your take on AS/S pairings.