Reviews for Close to the Sun
dead or alive0013 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Oh my... You write yusukexkurama so beautifully! My heart was overflowing with fluffiness and just... I love it. It is such. A shame that this had to be put on hiatus... But i understand where you're coming from and i still think you should hear how wonderful reading this fic had been for me.

The plot was quite simple but the way you went about it was so natural and canon-like... And the characterizations for both are spot on. Kurama's old soul, wise and seductive... And yusuke's fiery, blunt and stubborn personality. I love them so much here!

I do hope you find it in you to someday write more for this. If you do, i shall be reading and cheering you on. :)
JBubbles chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Pity to hear that, I think I read most of your fics as of now, so while you're on hiatus, I'll wait. I do enjoy your writing. Bye bye
Leah chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
While I fell in love with your characterizations of Hiei/Kurama relationships, I must say that I love this Yuusuke/Kurama thing you do as well. As with the Hiei/Kurama, you made the Yuusuke/Kurama very in-character. It was sad in a way that Kurama had to think so much about the relationship. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope that you'll be able to write more eventually.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
this is a good story and i hope you continue it someday. i do wish you had put that it was on hiatus in the story summary, it was a bit disappointing to read seven chapters and find out.

i had an idea for the story as i was reading it that you can use if you wish. kurama bases many of his choices, including his relationship with yusuke, on what his mother would think. so what if his mom overhears a conversation/argument between the two where she realizes what is going on.
Little Boy of Lothering chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Please continue?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
T-T
kit-kit chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
this story is wonderful, and i can't wait until you can come back to it
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
This is going to backfire. How could it not? a secret? come on! *shakes head*
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
That was pretty cool. What a nice distraction. lol.
xPockyNoMikox chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Sad, but I would rather see you put your effort into Redemption. Not that this story isn't great, but you've invested a lot more into Redemption, and I'm happy with even one of your fics at a time!
WarningShot chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
...D:

Well, I definitely know the feeling. I hope you get back into it someday, though - it's an excellent story.
kaja1234 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
I like this, really like it! I can't wait till you update!
CanaanAlshea chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
I really love how elegent they speak xn your storxes. Makes xt that much more belxevable. X hope to read more from thxs soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Blossomwitch, before this chapter, I've enjoyed your story, but now, I am absolutely engaged. It had been a bit bouncy before this, almost as if the story couldn't make up its mind as to where it should go, but now that you've laid out the problem and Kurama and Yusuke have acknowledged it, I can see that it has a new direction. I cannot wait to see what happens and where Yusuke and Kurama's relationship, whatever it is, will go. Good luck with future chapters! -_
NyteKit chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Such a nice and logical you've created. It's cute yet a tad annoying how he set up their relationship, as Yusuke said, like a math problem. However, it is useful to have one person be logical. Nice chapter. Can't wait to see where this all leads now!