Reviews for Close to the Sun
Thebluetrainstation chapter 8 . 10/17
I loved where this story was heading! If you ever pick it up again, I will be reading.
Langston chapter 8 . 5/10
I love what you've done with this story so far!
I hope that you one day get back in the mental space you need to be in in order to write this. I find it to be very interesting and it holds a great deal of my fascination.
Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this so far, and I sincerely hope that you one day bring this out of hiatus so that we can explore more of this world and eventually find out what happens! :)
dead or alive0013 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Oh my... You write yusukexkurama so beautifully! My heart was overflowing with fluffiness and just... I love it. It is such. A shame that this had to be put on hiatus... But i understand where you're coming from and i still think you should hear how wonderful reading this fic had been for me.

The plot was quite simple but the way you went about it was so natural and canon-like... And the characterizations for both are spot on. Kurama's old soul, wise and seductive... And yusuke's fiery, blunt and stubborn personality. I love them so much here!

I do hope you find it in you to someday write more for this. If you do, i shall be reading and cheering you on. :)
JBubbles chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Pity to hear that, I think I read most of your fics as of now, so while you're on hiatus, I'll wait. I do enjoy your writing. Bye bye
Leah chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
While I fell in love with your characterizations of Hiei/Kurama relationships, I must say that I love this Yuusuke/Kurama thing you do as well. As with the Hiei/Kurama, you made the Yuusuke/Kurama very in-character. It was sad in a way that Kurama had to think so much about the relationship. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope that you'll be able to write more eventually.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
this is a good story and i hope you continue it someday. i do wish you had put that it was on hiatus in the story summary, it was a bit disappointing to read seven chapters and find out.

i had an idea for the story as i was reading it that you can use if you wish. kurama bases many of his choices, including his relationship with yusuke, on what his mother would think. so what if his mom overhears a conversation/argument between the two where she realizes what is going on.
Little Boy of Lothering chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Please continue?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
T-T
kit-kit chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
this story is wonderful, and i can't wait until you can come back to it
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
This is going to backfire. How could it not? a secret? come on! *shakes head*
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
That was pretty cool. What a nice distraction. lol.
xPockyNoMikox chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Sad, but I would rather see you put your effort into Redemption. Not that this story isn't great, but you've invested a lot more into Redemption, and I'm happy with even one of your fics at a time!
WarningShot chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
...D:

Well, I definitely know the feeling. I hope you get back into it someday, though - it's an excellent story.
kaja1234 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
I like this, really like it! I can't wait till you update!
CanaanAlshea chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
I really love how elegent they speak xn your storxes. Makes xt that much more belxevable. X hope to read more from thxs soon.