Reviews for So There's This Guy, Right
Without Ambition chapter 2 . 9/6
this is very cute, I like the way Sasuke thinks and reacts to situations, though it does seem a little ooc to me, but, personal opinion so you can probably ignore that. Anyway, I really like Shika so far and can't wait to read more of himSakura is precious and I love her, so hope she's doesn't become a villain (because that is my terminology). Love it so far, and can't wait to read more
Eva246 chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this story! It's so humorous, it's insane. You really did a terrific job writing this, lol. I was recommended this story by a friend and I'm glad I was. I haven't read far into it yet, but I already love how you write in Sasuke's POV and not in an OOC way. It's very realistic to his character. It's also interesting how you portray Sakura. She's not the bitch she usually is in fics, but I'm only on chapter 5 something, so what do I know, right?

Crazy Itachi thinking he killed his and Sasuke's parents. Let's take a moment to clap for this brilliant idea..

Seriously, fantastic.
the.nureta.mofu chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I am so frigging in love with this story, you dont even know. Seriously this is one of the best stories ive ever read on here and arigato gozaimasu for actually FINISHING it, and even going for a sequal. I died laughing SOOO many times and love sasuke and his reactions. And itachi, ofcourse :3 cant forget him! I honestly cannot express how amazing this story was to me. Domo for writing this, and for working so hard to complete it. Im gonna have a terrible time trying to find something as addicting and lovely as this story.
PshhAnonymous chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
This moment, "So there's this guy, right, and I think… maybe… Yeah." I cried. I love Itachi and his quirks :3 on to the sequel! -Dawn
Certifiable Genius chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
hehe, great story! I was hooked from the start. I have to admit, though, that when you talked about killing aliens I thought you meant real aliens not computer aliens! Lol, facepalm moment for me.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sasuke seemed so adorableee
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
:D Love it :3 your a really awesome writer and ima gonna cry when you stop writing this book, its so good heh 3
Zobie chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Hmm I'm guessing 'Vegemite' is like our 'Maremite' in the UK: Thick, brown and veeery salty tasting :S I happen to like it lol
As for school systems, it sounds like your years are more like ours in the UK (assuming Yr 10 is 14/15 year olds lol) I think in America, at 14/15 years old you would be in 'Freshman year' (9th Grade) which is the first year of High School for them.
Hope that helps :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I can't believe it's over! I spent so many hours reading this. And oh how I loved this! Althought I wish there would have been a little more tension, if you know what I mean ;) But I enjoyed reading this and thank YOU for writing this x
Tazi chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Just saying im sooo proud to finally read a fellow aussies work! Especially one as good as this! Good call with the vegemite and milk, my friends dared me to do exactly that ... I didnt last very long... Still love my vegemite though! Anyway, well done! Awesome writing!
Night heart bird chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Im here in México its 10:50 and school starts at 8:15 it takes 7-8 hours to get there we're still here laughing about how i was a baby.O_o think I'll make it!

Back to story i think it could be named ' What to tell my parents?' because Sasuke promised to marry a Female.
Forwantofabettername chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Dammit. I always drink milk with vegemite. It's my personal vegmite antidote. Hmph!
MeekyMangaMonster chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Omg, i'm from Aussie and have eaten vegiemite then skulled milk. Dis-gus-ting! xD Oh myyy, Naru-chan and Sasu-kun are getting it on on the couch ay? ;D
I'mJustHereToSendAMessage chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
DepthsOfNothing chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
I am loving this story so far, I think Sasuke is hilarious and I can't wait for them to get together (Sasuke and Naruto I mean)

By the way, when you said the thing about the protons and stuff in the atom and then said it didn't matter I was like "well... It IS matter if you get what I an saying " I am so lame... Anyway great story!