Reviews for Kingdom Come
Rafa chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Aghh! you worthless ****! I hate u! Y on earth did u leave it at such a critical condition ? DX How could u ?! Wah! I shall never forgive u for this ;NEVEERR!
hobozrule chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Why did it have to end there! My poor L! I want him rescued haha hopefully you update this again because I'm too interested in it . I very much dislike light... A lot...a lot XD
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh...
Oh...

Okay... )_)
Rawrdragonz chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
AAAHHHH
Six year femanon chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Hey, I don't know if you'll ever see this. But on the off chance that you do, it's just important to me to kind of pour my heart out to you.

I have been reading fanfiction off and on for 6 years now (dear god I cannot believe it has been that long...) I always seem to stop for a long time, sometimes for half a year or more, only to get back into it temporarily when I have less going on in my life. I remember I followed this story when you were updating it frequently (I even left a few spastic reviews), and I can barely describe to you the excitement I felt whenever this story had an update. Appropriately, it sort of felt like what I imagine a heart attack might feel like, haha! Except... Well, less painful, I guess.

Anyway. I have read a lot of fanfiction, in many different fandoms. This story is honestly the best one I have ever read. You have a real talent for writing, your ideas are fantastic, the pacing is perfect, and it's just such a joy to read, to the point that I could see you being a published author. I'm afraid you quit this story because of that plot hole you realized... But really, I think you could have figured out a way around it. You're quite creative. I also might be biased, because this story appeals to a weird fantasy that I would love to pretend I don't have. ah, but that's unimportant. But the point is, in 6 years I have changed a lot as a person (aged 15-21), and while other stories that I loved when I was younger don't appeal to me anymore, this one remains objectively brilliant. I have probably read the entirety of it through 7 times by now. That may sound kind of creepy, but hell, this is anonymous, I give zero shits.

You'll never continue this story. It's sad, but I accept that. But man, I just hope you're still writing. I've read your bio, and you sound like a really cool, sincere person. Hope life is good for you, and please continue to grace the world with your words in some way.
Hawksfeather chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
:P First review of 2013! Not that that means much now, does it... :( I am much disappointed that you could just...stop, halfway like that. ah well it was a great story! if you ever start up again...
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I really hope that you do decide to finish this at some point, even if it's years from now...
ilikeclimbingtrees chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
No! You can't leave it like this! Please update!

Meh, who am I kidding? It's been years; there's no point in begging for updates. BUT! Just in case, you know, I'll add this to my alerts.
hi chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
i hope you finish this at some point in your life. it really is good :(
Flying Catfish Bird chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely love this story! Go Kira! I love how Drake is caught and trapped. Hee hee,can't wait to see what Light does to him. Will he write Drake's name in the death note and control him to find out more about who sent him? That'd be awesome! Yay!

And I love how L laughed at Drake's idea of escaping or killing Kira. I finally found a lovely story where Light is winning~! Normally they all end up with Light suffering within the first ten chapters. Still the possibility Near will win, b/c the view of justice prevailing, but I personally like the idea of Light being the permanent god. And maybe holding Near in a cell too *.*
too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I love this story, it's amazing and all, but I'm confused: didn't Matsuda and Watari die?
May000 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Wow, you've built a gripping little world, here. It's a shame it seems like it will be unfinished. But what's here is interesting to read, certainly.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Aw, I knew this was unfinished and likely to remain so, but it's still a shame. I really enjoyed the fic overall though - I loved all the details of how Kira's world worked, and your portrayal of crazy!Light.
Lizzy chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
GOD! It makes me so sad that all these brilliant Death Note fics are incomplete. D:D:D: I don't have the words to truly express just how much I enjoyed this. And I secretly hope one day you'll be inspired to finish it.

The only thing I found to be slightly off-putting was Misa's part. Light never loved her and I don't think he would've kept her around if he didn't need her anymore, which I don't think he would in this situation. His claim to 'love her' in the seventh chapter came out of nowhere, imo. Meh.

Anyways, despite that I enjoyed every word. I just hate that you left us on that cliffy. *love*hearts*

Lizzy~
Rein Mikazuki chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Dang this was a good story. It's a real shame when real life comes up and takes away your time to write...I'd love to know how this ends but if you don't have the time to finish it that's ok...:(

I'm still gonna leave a review though! It might remind you that there's still peeps out there who love your work ;D While I did notice your little plothole(ok big one) the instant it came up; I've read way worse plotholes and it didn't bug me cause that was an honest mistake that you can't look up by typing two words into a search engine (Have you ever read the crap where people can't even get the characters' names right?) Plus it added to the plot when they couldn't just look at the guy and get his name. Now you have to add more exciting little sidestories and such :D

Hmm several suspicions have come up but the one I want to know about the most is what's up with Misa? She isn't acting very normal and I want to know if she'll betray Light or something like that. And Drake met L! O.o That was a really stupid thing for Light to do...He's gonna end up regretting that most likely. I can't wait to see what the whammy boys do to combat Light!

Dang it. I just realized I'm leaving a review like I normally do...Hopefully it doesn't bug you too much that I'm reviewing with the expectation that you'll pick this up again sometime...