Reviews for Kingdom Come
inabsurd chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Wow I am positively in love with this fic, it's so well written and the description is on point uuugh, I'm really sad this hasn't updated in so long but I definitely do not regret reading it. It's been so many years since this has been updated, for all I know you could be dead but if for whatever reason you're still using I'd kill for a little closer about this, I understand if you don't want to finish this fic but even if you remember the general outline for the rest of the fic, I'd be honoured to hear about it
I love this fic so I'm going to go see if you have any other work I'd be interested in
Sweetinsane chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
I'm not sure what possessed me to start reading an unfinished story marked discontinued, thus most likely completely abandoned, but I'm damn glad I did! I'm very much fan of good old angst and suspense, and the "Light keeps L as his plaything" trope, so I enjoyed reading this fic immensely..! I think you done marvellously with Light and I'm very much in love with L's defiance even after such long captivity. I think your OCs are well developed and interesting, and at no point did I feel like I just wanted to quickly get back to the characters I already know. The plot, which to me feels like only properly began to thicken, is captivating and I mourned when I reached the final chapter, knowing there wasn't more to read. Your writing style is very pleasant to read as well. While I did notice the plot hole and you mentioned it later on, it didn't really bother me at all. For the plot's sake I think it's justified and I didn't make me enjoy this fic any less.

I don't know if you are still out there or if you will ever read this, but I hope you will. It would truly make me incredibly happy to see this story continued one day, but even if the fic never continues or finishes...it's all right. It won't change how much I enjoyed of what is available of this story. And however unlikely the continuation is, I'm still going to follow this story –just in case. Should you ever wish to chat, feel free to drop me a line! :)
Rafa chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Aghh! you worthless ****! I hate u! Y on earth did u leave it at such a critical condition ? DX How could u ?! Wah! I shall never forgive u for this ;NEVEERR!
hobozrule chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Why did it have to end there! My poor L! I want him rescued haha hopefully you update this again because I'm too interested in it . I very much dislike light... A lot...a lot XD
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh...
Oh...

Okay... )_)
Rawrdragonz chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
AAAHHHH
Six year femanon chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Hey, I don't know if you'll ever see this. But on the off chance that you do, it's just important to me to kind of pour my heart out to you.

I have been reading fanfiction off and on for 6 years now (dear god I cannot believe it has been that long...) I always seem to stop for a long time, sometimes for half a year or more, only to get back into it temporarily when I have less going on in my life. I remember I followed this story when you were updating it frequently (I even left a few spastic reviews), and I can barely describe to you the excitement I felt whenever this story had an update. Appropriately, it sort of felt like what I imagine a heart attack might feel like, haha! Except... Well, less painful, I guess.

Anyway. I have read a lot of fanfiction, in many different fandoms. This story is honestly the best one I have ever read. You have a real talent for writing, your ideas are fantastic, the pacing is perfect, and it's just such a joy to read, to the point that I could see you being a published author. I'm afraid you quit this story because of that plot hole you realized... But really, I think you could have figured out a way around it. You're quite creative. I also might be biased, because this story appeals to a weird fantasy that I would love to pretend I don't have. ah, but that's unimportant. But the point is, in 6 years I have changed a lot as a person (aged 15-21), and while other stories that I loved when I was younger don't appeal to me anymore, this one remains objectively brilliant. I have probably read the entirety of it through 7 times by now. That may sound kind of creepy, but hell, this is anonymous, I give zero shits.

You'll never continue this story. It's sad, but I accept that. But man, I just hope you're still writing. I've read your bio, and you sound like a really cool, sincere person. Hope life is good for you, and please continue to grace the world with your words in some way.
Hawksfeather chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
:P First review of 2013! Not that that means much now, does it... :( I am much disappointed that you could just...stop, halfway like that. ah well it was a great story! if you ever start up again...
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I really hope that you do decide to finish this at some point, even if it's years from now...
ilikeclimbingtrees chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
No! You can't leave it like this! Please update!

Meh, who am I kidding? It's been years; there's no point in begging for updates. BUT! Just in case, you know, I'll add this to my alerts.
hi chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
i hope you finish this at some point in your life. it really is good :(
Flying Catfish Bird chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely love this story! Go Kira! I love how Drake is caught and trapped. Hee hee,can't wait to see what Light does to him. Will he write Drake's name in the death note and control him to find out more about who sent him? That'd be awesome! Yay!

And I love how L laughed at Drake's idea of escaping or killing Kira. I finally found a lovely story where Light is winning~! Normally they all end up with Light suffering within the first ten chapters. Still the possibility Near will win, b/c the view of justice prevailing, but I personally like the idea of Light being the permanent god. And maybe holding Near in a cell too *.*
too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I love this story, it's amazing and all, but I'm confused: didn't Matsuda and Watari die?
May000 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Wow, you've built a gripping little world, here. It's a shame it seems like it will be unfinished. But what's here is interesting to read, certainly.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Aw, I knew this was unfinished and likely to remain so, but it's still a shame. I really enjoyed the fic overall though - I loved all the details of how Kira's world worked, and your portrayal of crazy!Light.