Reviews for Two Turks under Mistletoe
pangpond chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
So sorry,I find this fic too late " and love your idea about Christmas's gift for Hojo is paper work...hahaha so funny,well can I vote for Tseng/Elena in FFVII Pirate Style again...teehee v just kidding,one person one vote right?*sigh* I miss your Elena and Reno so much hope you update your other fic in luck - v -
Glimmerous chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw!

Cute!

Love Reno in here!
Inactive316 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I LOVE IT! Thank you so much! I got all excited when I saw the alert in my inbox, then I saw my name at the top and I was like, "E!" I think you're awesome for writing something so positively fluff meets michief! _

Can I just say how much I love this part?

'Reno smirked as he thought of something “Elena as your Superior I order you to take a break… now”. Reno smirk widened as he watched her reluctantly save her work and turn of her computer. That was one thing that hadn’t changed, Elena still followed direct orders.'

That was all too clever! For some reason the whole authority figure bad boy thing really works for Reno! Woo! *grins*

That was great how Rufus gave all the work to Hojo! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

Of course, the ending was brilliant. That was too cute! Really great work. MERRY CHRISTMAS! _
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Nice story!

That's a really nice way to get off from work!

And it's a really good idea to let Hojo do the paper work!

Merry Christmas to you!