Reviews for Wishful Thinking
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Heyy! i love it!XD
Flocculate chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Dear Citizen Cobalt the st,

Please continue this spectacular story! I love where the plotline is headed and hope to see more soon.

Sincerely,

Flocculate
noyesnoyes chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Gosh hurry with an update!
Tearless chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Please update...PLEASE!
Dragos-serenity chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
update soon!
psych11 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I'm guessing at some point someone's going to find the lamp and use it for evil. EVIL!

...

Sorry. I had a Mermaid Man moment. But I digress. Fic's really great so far, I look forward to more.
psych11 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Ah, it's Shio who's the genie. My apologies, I saw the silver hair thing and my sleepy brain that's trapped in a never ending Mountain Dew induced caffeine haze thought "hey, it's Yoko!"

Probably a good thing it's not Yoko, because if you think about it, he would make a scary genie. He would make genie-Jafar his bitch.

Heheheh. That's a great mental image.

Anyways, fics great so far, absolutely loving Shio's lines. Just so random and fun to read.
psych11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Yoko as a genie?

...

HAHAHAHA! That's great, haven't read that one before!
tntfriday13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
please please PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT SOO ROCKS!
Kuro Tenka chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
I can't wait until Hiei realizes Shio put the lamp in his bag! I think it would be histerical if Hiei and Kurama had a class together and Shio pops out of the lamp and starts "harrassing" Kurama who can feel but not see Shio! God just thinking about it makes me want to cry! I love your work, whenever I read it I have a ball! *Spins around in chair* Kuro
Anna Jaganshi chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Take as long as you want (as long as a chapter comes eventually). Good luck with school, too! ;D

Gah, Shio is so devious... I love it! *laughs* And poor Hiei... having boy troubles. Big time. Ha-ha, I hope Shio can do more help than harm. But I love the chapter, and yes, take as long as needed. Especially when school is at the same time.
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Awesome chap/fic! (First time reader) Shio is really funny! He's great lol! So I was thinking if Shino is going to school with Hiei, if Shino was to make his self be seen wouldn't people think he was Hiei's boyfriend, since they would always be around each other, and going home to the same building? Well anyway great job on the chap! Please update again super soon, and thanks for putting this chap up! I love your way of writing! .
Alice Unrequited chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
CC, you are amazing. Hiei, dumbstruck by Kurama? The idea is hilarious.

As for the stealing characters, it is true that Shio is so fabulous that someone might have the idea to stick him [as a genie] in a Bleach fanfiction just so they could write about how Ichigo is cuckoo for Coco Puffs. Then again, that's just a passing thought.

I can't wait to read what happens next.

Alice
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
omg, i loved it pls keep going! i cant wait for more! more!lol great job pls keep going!i cant really think of anything more to say except pls bring us more soon!