Reviews for Tainted
shawnawht chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
awww! the was soooo beuatiful! loved it!
Morgan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was entirely spectacular. I could feel my heart racing when i read this, anticiapating every paragraph. I thought this was very well written for a doujin, and i really like how you built up to the lemony goodness, rather than diving straight into it. Your diction created a beautiful sorrow tone around Allen and Kanda and the darkness that surrounds the entire Man series. You stuck very well to the story and perpetuated alot of the storyline with it. The way the lotus played into the entire oneshot was fantastic. I adore your style of writing and i will, most defenitely, read more from you
owlderp chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awww this is was happy and sad and gahh. I loved it. c:
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really enjoyed this fic.

I like the fact that the story didn't have an excessive amount of angst; that fact alone, I think, made this story so much nicer

so keep up the good work

(##)
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love the drama!

Love this!
tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Both Kanda and Allen eyes colors are wrong. kanda is a cruel and selfish lover for not preparing Allen. Allen is stupid for just taking that kind of abuse. If my lover did that, I would reflexively punch or kick his face. What did he think his lover is..
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
best lemon EVER!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
beautifully sad ! as "A cry from the Heart".
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was just amazing. I can't remember if I've already reviewed this, but by all means, here's another!

This is just a beautifully written piece, I love it!
Blood Soaked Redemption chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This story made me so happy -hearts fly everywhere- Keep writing because you write so well and such... Ya that came out corny... I'm gunna go... Read more of your stuff now -grin-
reeby10 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
it started so sad but the ending was great! i really like your writing style... and i really loved this fic! :D
Rinhail chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
One word: LOVE!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
FIANLLY YAY FOR YULLEN! but this is sad
Kor-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
best part :

“I love you too, Moyashi…don’t ever leave me…”

That part was so cute!. .X3... And the way Allen snuggled himself to kanda is just so cute!.. :3

keep writing!.. X3
Kalinovskaja chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Gosh, this was so beautiful!

I'm not a big fan of one-shots, but I must admit this story is perfect the way it is. You said everything without too many words.

And I like the way you characterized Kanda, it really feels like him...

Beautiful, really beautiful story -