Reviews for Deck The Halls With Bodies
need2no chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Another good one. I'm starting to get in the mood for the season; a little early I know. But it's time to start making gifts. So thanks.
I'm glad I found your stories.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yay! I don't know if I have been looking wrong, but it seems like there aren't that many Brotherhood AU stories with hurt Sam. It's mostly hurt Dean, or am I wrong? I liked this one! :D
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Awesome. John pouring the brandy into Caleb's drink made me smile, as did Bobby wearing a santa hat and tinsel and I would kill to see Sam in his elf costume :)

And I loved John running in to save the day and his boys :)
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw! This was an AMAZING story.

Picturing Sam in an elf suit made me laugh & I loved Dean's reaction to the little kid.

You captured Caleb perfectly.

Good Job but now I'm in the Christmas mood.

Only 4 months away!

Again, good job :D
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
What an amazing story! It was fantastic I will never be able to look at santa in the same light **shudders**. This is just what I needed after seeing the end clip for season 3 I have been a little unconsolable...but that last bit with Bobby and the vase! LMAO how funny! I can't stop giggling. Thanks so much x
River City1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice! Plenty of action, injuries and family togetherness! Thanks!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
awe I love your story! Great job )
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Awesome fic!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cool story! I'm not gonna look at Santa and his little elves the same way ever again, br.

Thanks for the Hurt!Dean and even more, always appreciated! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys!
SamieWinchester chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Dude! Awesome...but I am never taking my cousins to see Santa at the mall. LOL! Happy Holidays!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
WOW, what a totally awesome oneshot, I was so on the edge of my seat for most of this story! I felt so bad for Sam at first having to dress up like an elf knowing how Caleb and Dean would pick at him for it. Then I got a good giggle out of the kids antics as they were standing in line to see Santa-and then you just totally blew me away with Sammy getting taken and tortured by the evil Santa.

I thought that things were finally getting over when John had burned the body only to find out that it was linked to the beard. To then see that not only Sam, but Dean and Caleb were put into life threatening danger gave me goosebumps!

Sam was awesome as he tried to protect Dean and Caleb even tho he himself was severely injured. I was so happy to see John arrive and take on the possessed Santa giving Sam time to burn the beard so the evil spirit could be put to rest!

I really enjoyed the scene with all the hunters back at Jim's place all sitting aitting around and sipping eggnog, after all the angst of this chapter, it was nice to see them actually laughing for a little while after Sammy made his comment about John using his crutches!
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Loved it.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh wow. This was so great, girls. So many of the lines of dialogue were just priceless from St. Sociaopath to Sam offering up his crutches. Just perfect. I'm so glad you all play in this sand box. It makes everything so much richer. Thanks for sharing this, especially at this busy time of the year. The story was great and the characterizations were so good. I felt bad for the Santa guy after he was back to normal. I imagine John would be enough to scare anyone. These boys do have one heck of a time at the holidays. It makes my little stomach virus look like the sniffles.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow! Separately, you guys are awesome, but together, you're freaking fantastic! I loved this!

Well done and hugs to you both.

Merry Christmas!