Reviews for Ridiculous Hume Customs
hakei chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Such a cute little story! I believe you have captured Fran's mind perfectly-hard time understanding Hume's "culture," outstanding knowledge of nature, etc.

I love how you used FFXII's...things in the story. Like "softness of an Ozmone Hare’s paw upon the earth." That was pure genius! I love you officially! :D
Ramirez Wolfen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
great
The Mock Turtles chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This, actually has to be one of the best BalFran fics that I have ever read. No joke. Hooked the entire way, and I squealed when the mistletoe finally worked its magic. Ah... that was so fun to read.

Thanks for writing such a great fic!

-huggles-

Gweneal chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Ah, I have to meet more about you and the people I met in the forums :) and let me say when I read this "If you’re talking about that plant, it’s called Phoradendron flavescens, and I hardly see how a parasitic plant can be of any use to-" HAHAHA I laughed so hard this is SO FRAN!

Lovely story this one I liked it a lot! It was so fun to read.

"His lips met hers with the softness of an Ozmone Hare’s paw upon the earth."

I released a heartily "aw" here :) I am melted and I can see the Balthier x Fran's appealing here, they just look not only cute but sweet :D :)
Basched chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Sweet!

And funny! :)

“Come on Fran, though the smell of roasted foul is piquant, I don’t fancy it coming from the turbines."

This line was SO Balthier! It cracked me up!

This is great Kannarah. Though I think you know what you missed out! ;)
With A Smile chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, well, well, here we have another brilliant work of Miss Kanarah's. I absolutely adore the way you portrayed Balthier- 100% brilliance and on-the-spot character-wise. Fran, too, was very much eloquent with her words as she is in-game, and I appreciate the fact that you took to the time to make the problem seem realistic, the repairs believable, instead of just rushing to the good part (I'm guilty of doing just that xD).

I liked the ending very much (you have a flair for them, huh?) and I loved the words you used. Excellent imagery :) Overall, splended job once more. Another one for the favorites!

- WAS
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, my, I forgot to review this! Very cute. I love how scientifically Fran looks at Mistletoe. Beautiful.
Turk 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I think I forgot to review you on this fic! Well here: I LOVE YOUR FICS! You are just too good! Balthier is my fave out of FFXII
Mad Ed chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh, that was absolutely the epitome of adorable. You write the characters' voices uber-well, I'm extremely floored. :)
Katreda chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh, Fran is surely stubborn... too bad!
L. Deschain chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I liked it! Very nicely done. A perfect holiday tale.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Geheheh... Quality Bal/Fran...

Though, I pity Vaan. Not even Basch, nor a widow, can save him from persistent Penelo and the power of Phoradendron! :P
Frannie loves Balthier chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh that was fun. Its very IC and its humor. Nicely done.