Reviews for Like Nothing Else
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Despite your fears for this story..I thought it was very well written. :)
Luna Aiello chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I adore your writing, I absolutely do, and this is one of the best sex scenes I've ever read :D
paperflowers1212 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hey first of all don't be so hard on yourself. The writing was great and your lemon was tasteful and not overdoing it. Trust me you didn't kill the fandom. I must sound like a complete don't worry I'm only 17 so I'm definitly not a pedo bear. I wish you would write more but I understand your discomfort.
Have more faith in yourself .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
(needs a moment to gather wits) that was so unbeleiveably fucking hot and apperently i didnt have enough wits to gather anyway ;)
fragmentedvisions chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Are you kidding? Do not hide, that was so good.
FUCK OFF I AINT TeLLIN chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was badl writen? dude! TAT WAS AWESOME! MOer1
papatte chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hm. I for one don't think you killed your fandom. Your lemon was well-written and all. Cookies to you. :D
Ace-of-spades3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This was so delicately written for... well, a smut fic _ I wouldn't normally read lemons without a plot, but I'm in the same boat as you - having to write my first sex scene. If I had my way, I'd avoid it entirely. However, it's fairly important to the freakin' story. So this is really quite inspiring, thanks very much!

lenoirs chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i agree with the others, and holyfuckingdamnit - LMAO.

it was pretty damn good, it is indeed rare to find yuffentine lemons. i hope it wont get taken off the site. normally i dont fave lemons, or limes for that matter, but i will for this. good job, more impressed that you usually dont write fics like this, and hate writing this type - but really managed to more than pull it off.
RaptureEntice chapter 1 . 1/11/2008

(28472864 hours later)

LovingChaos chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Zut Alorz chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
For some reason, it was the words "Holyfuckingdamnit" that made this piece for me. Very well done.
Star Anise chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I actually think that was very well done... You don't get many good Yuffentine lemons, so I'm quite impressed. You're a good author!
mimizmd chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
In my perspective. YOU DID FANTASTIC! True.. this should be hidden from the Mods, but I would like to thank you for giving me the chance to read such Yuffentine fandomness. I really do not think you had killed any part of the fandomness. I salute you! This is going into favs! And if this does get banned, at least I'll still remember what you have shared with this Yuffentine fan. _~
budibudi chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I don't know what you were talking about but that was really good. You should keep writing! unless if it really makes you uncomfortable.