Reviews for Elizabeth's Desperate Quest
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is brilliant! Your writing style is incredibly engaging and a delight to read; I just want to keep reading :) Are you thinking of adding another chapter? I would love it. This is great :)
DaisyFaerie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I love it! Please update it. Cant wait to see what happens.
lifesend chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is a great AU story about Will and Elizabeth. I love the word choices you've used, it matches the time period W/E lives in. Please continue! I would love to find out how poor Elizabeth can continue to enjoy maritial bliss without having more kids.
Fondued Jicama chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is light and witty and a lot of fun. I recced it in my journal, because it has been seriously ages since I've been so amused in this fandom. Thank you.
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Funny. Update.
quilhan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
lol lol lol.

And I agree with Smithy.
esmeee chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
hey go update its a really good story!
rushtogether chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Haha! That's so sweet. Poor Will. But I feel more sorry for Elizabeth, trying to resist him. I know I wouldn't. -.-

Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ok... I'm just so ecstatic after reading this story, it is witty and amazingly humorous! I loved the idea when you originaly came up with it at HTR, and to actually read the fic is just a treat in itself. :)

This promises to be one awesome fic, and I hope you update soon!

Rock on, mate!

Hugs,

Shaliza :)

_

"Nothing is impossible... only we make it so..."
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really like it! please update it soon!
Smithy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Trying to resist Will Turner seducing Elizabeth is like trying to resist air...absolutely, downright impossible.
lakers0604 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Loved it! Perfect. Please update son!
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Awesome story, though I feel sorry for Will AND Elizabeth. Sex is not something they shouldn't deprive themselves of... that would be almost a CRIME.

Keep up the good work!
Krism chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I loved it! This was hilarious and very fun. I really hope you can update. Thanks so much for the chapter
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is fabulous! Your Will is quite charming and funny and oh so sexy. There is no way Elizabeth is going to be able to resist him for long, so she needs to get started on that quest of hers. I can't wait for more of this amazing story! :)