Reviews for An Autobot Xmas II
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
YAY EVERYBODY HAPPY NOW! it rlly good mesa liked it alot : D
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This story is just too sweet. I wish I would have found it over the holiday season when I was really wishing for some good Christmas related Transformer fan works. But even after the season, I still enjoyed it.
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I've read this fic before. I don't know why I didn't review...silly me...Yep, bushfires at Christmas; sounds like Australia! XD

Great job, I love how Christmas didn't turn out so bad for the Autobots after all. It would be great to see a Decepticon version of this, too...
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw that's cute. _
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
While I was reading this Jazz's favorite song was playing on the Radio and I just thought that it was interesting. I love this story and loved how Santa brought all the Autobots home for Christmas! That is the perfect story for the Christmas (or Holiday) season! LOVED IT! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU and I hope your writer block eases up a little! Your one of my favorite writers! I have to go back and reread this! It is so good!
j's 91 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
The best christmas story yet!
Elita One chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
ooh that was soo cute

im a all giggly now

thanks for the fic

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very sweet ) Merry Christmas to you too!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awesome, sweet, heartwarming, thoughtful, touching. This was a wonderful Transformers Christmas story. Well done, not rushed. It was very much enjoyed.

Thank you for your stories. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was sweet. I loved it. Merry Xmas!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
How sweet! This is a lovely li'l Christmas TF fic. :3.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww, cute. Total Christmas kitsch, but so well written that I'll forgive you and wear this stupid little grin on my face for the rest of the evening.

Merry Christmas to you, too!
Cliff Jumper chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Fantastic! It got me a little choked up too.
Atiaran chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is sweet-touching and heartwarming. A story of a Christmas miracle, perfect for the holiday season. :) I enjoyed this a lot. Good job.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*claps with happy* Folks shipping them home, wearing red, and no names. :D Ah, that warm and fuzzy feeling...