Reviews for Past Loves
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 5/27
I am SOOOOO Sorry that I didn't review this upon completing this; I am ashamed truly.
Well, without further ado let's get into it.
I've already reviewed the first two chapters so I've said my piece on them...
I think.
Anyway, chapters 3 to 7 let's goooo!
So, I wanted to get to the SenshixShitennou goodness but I must confess, I absolutely loved how you did the Endymion/Mamoru and Serenity/Usagi interactions. Both of them were so far gone from so early it wasn't even a surprise that the kissed, but how they got up to it. I mean, half the time i felt i was right there watching this play out. My face felt hot at that point sometimes...
Aherm. Moving on we had chapters 3-6 come rolling out and boy let me tell you, you did not disappoint me. As much as i love my OTP (Mars/Jadeite) i cannot say that they are the reason this fic is now a member of my all-time favorites archive. All of the couples but most especially Serenity and Endymion did their part, then there was the origin of the Moon Kingdom, the back story with Beryl the bitch and finally, just the way you put everything together. Are you painter in your spare time? Because this entire story is an absolute masterpiece that would make the Mona Lisa jealous.
But make no mistake, you portrayed all of the couples exceptionally well and apart from Serenity and Endymion getting the majority, all of the couples got their screen time and moments in. By far though my favorite couple was my OTP, though I will confess that the relationship between Minako and Kunzite was...interesting. But Mars and Jadeite were just so right, so perfect so AH! So damned adorable! I envy you Jadeite! You've got a goddess on your arm you bastard!
And you didn't give us a small amount of time with them either; these couples got to enjoy their time together happily for years instead of mere months or weeks. Wedding bells would've been around the corner had it not been for Beryl and her irresistible urge to be a total bitch. But it wwas nice while it lasted.
Oh, and I fell out of my chair laughing when Zoisite called out his spirit animal XDXDXD
The confrontations were heartbreaking, too. Intense, dramatic and so angsty. Just as star-crossed love should be.
Setting all that aside, I did have some issues. I can't recall them all at the moment (they are few and far between, I assure you) but I must point out this. Why on earth did you not have the Senshi call out their attacks? Why did you have them instead say things like "FIRE!" or "THUNDER!" or, my "personal favorite", "LOVE!" I mean, why, where you have excelled everywhere else would you fall flat there? I mean, really? Was that intentional. And if so then why?
Anyhoo, this story wrapped up rather nicely apart from one thing: here we see the Senshi alone but anxious in Crystal Tokyo, but near the end you completely lost me. Did the Senshi ever reunite with their lovers at the end, or not? It doesn't exactly say whether the Shitennou were there or not, at least not obviously. Could you help me out a bit here?
That aside, I really and truly did think this story was well worth the read and I don't say that about every story I read on here (trust me, I read a LOT). Very few have earned the right to a full fledged review in my eyes, but you have most certainly earned it. I just wish there was more.
In conclusion, I'd just like to thank you for gracing this site with such a masterpiece that we should not have been allowed to view because it is so beautiful. I really, really wish there was more.
But alas, all good things must come to an end. I am so sorry I couldn't get this to you sooner but here it is. Now do you understand how tedious it would've been to type this out on a tablet?
Thank you again, but I bid this story adieu...until next time.
Till then, best of luck and regards,
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 2 . 5/12
Once again, incredible! And now that I know what you were doing with the opening sections it all makes sense! Same songs, different openings.
It seems every fic I read nowadays has a large amount of serenity/Endymion in it. Not that I'm complaining of course, but I really want to get to where the senshixshitennou action is.
But patience!
Onward!
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 5/12
OK, the first section threw me for a loop - I do not know much Japanese, admittedly. So i skipped It.
But now after reading through the bottom of this I can understand what you were trying to do. You were setting this thing up just like an anime. I have to say, this is a first.
Now then, to the story itself. All I can say is...wow. I've read several fics regarding queen Serenity's origins and that of thee moon kingdom, but yours is most certainly the most interesting. And feasible, really.
This was incredible! I don't know if I've ever read a chapter on here as long as this, but I'm astonished by how well written it was.
And it makes me all the more excited for the next part!
Therefore, ONWARD!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I would love to read your fic about Luna and Artemis - whenever you write it... :) I really like this fic.. :)
Reianna chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
brilliant, absolutely brilliant and really rally long! I love the part about the chibi-senshi!
Gizelle chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
Always bittersweet, and never too fluffy. I love your SM work :)
aserene chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
It was beautiful. A real story of love and the power of it. I was truly touched and moved by the story. I really think you've captured the moon Kingdoms love.
aserene chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
This is great. I love the going back and forth from the past to the present. It's wonderful. You capture love so well!
fluffe1232002 chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
omg i love this story thank you for writeing it i was crying at parts i hope you write another one soon this story is so great
A. Lee chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
Okay ... that was really great. You're a good author ... and I liked the end.

P.S. I kind of skimmed through the poem instead of reading it ... I tend to do that, 'cause I'm not that into poetry. What I did read was interesting, though.
CSMars chapter 7 . 12/19/2001
OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh My GOD! *CSMars hyperventilating* I love this story! And finally, you posted this on . Why oh why won't the rest of the cool gen/sen authors with nice stories be like you... *siigh* Anyway, I just have to tell you how much I love this story! You're truly one of the best senshi/general fanfic writer of all time!
Tsukinobiki chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
Like... OMG! This story is like soooooooooooooooooooo kewl in a sadish dramaish kinda way man! I hope ya write more stories like this soon!.. Well! g2g! C ya! ~*~MoonTwit~*~
ms. commas and ampersands chapter 7 . 9/9/2001
Hi Fushigi! I emailed you once about your stories and I saw that no one had written a review for this wonderful creation yet, and it is an honor to be the first! Once again, this is one of the best SM Silver Millennium fics I have ever read... as a matter of fact, I'm glad to have reread it, because it has been SO long since I have read a good Silver Millennium fic... Incredibly long... So long it'll make your head spin... Neway, back to the important stuff... Your fics are always wonderful, and this one of course is one of your finest... Although Golden Beginnings is very nice to... Even if it's been stuck on one chapter since last Millennia, but who am I to complain? _ Just kidding! Take all the time you need! Jaa ne!
Kayla M. Viall chapter 2 . 9/8/2001
This seems like going to be a very good fanfic I am printing out the pages now so i could read them i cannot wait :-) veiw my stories and see what u think of them okies talk to you later