Reviews for Past Loves
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I would love to read your fic about Luna and Artemis - whenever you write it... :) I really like this fic.. :)
Reianna chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
brilliant, absolutely brilliant and really rally long! I love the part about the chibi-senshi!
Gizelle chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
Always bittersweet, and never too fluffy. I love your SM work :)
aserene chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
It was beautiful. A real story of love and the power of it. I was truly touched and moved by the story. I really think you've captured the moon Kingdoms love.
aserene chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
This is great. I love the going back and forth from the past to the present. It's wonderful. You capture love so well!
fluffe1232002 chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
omg i love this story thank you for writeing it i was crying at parts i hope you write another one soon this story is so great
A. Lee chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
Okay ... that was really great. You're a good author ... and I liked the end.

P.S. I kind of skimmed through the poem instead of reading it ... I tend to do that, 'cause I'm not that into poetry. What I did read was interesting, though.
CSMars chapter 7 . 12/19/2001
OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh My GOD! *CSMars hyperventilating* I love this story! And finally, you posted this on . Why oh why won't the rest of the cool gen/sen authors with nice stories be like you... *siigh* Anyway, I just have to tell you how much I love this story! You're truly one of the best senshi/general fanfic writer of all time!
Tsukinobiki chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
Like... OMG! This story is like soooooooooooooooooooo kewl in a sadish dramaish kinda way man! I hope ya write more stories like this soon!.. Well! g2g! C ya! *MoonTwit*
Kihin Ranno chapter 7 . 9/9/2001
Hi Fushigi! I emailed you once about your stories and I saw that no one had written a review for this wonderful creation yet, and it is an honor to be the first! Once again, this is one of the best SM Silver Millennium fics I have ever read... as a matter of fact, I'm glad to have reread it, because it has been SO long since I have read a good Silver Millennium fic... Incredibly long... So long it'll make your head spin... Neway, back to the important stuff... Your fics are always wonderful, and this one of course is one of your finest... Although Golden Beginnings is very nice to... Even if it's been stuck on one chapter since last Millennia, but who am I to complain? _ Just kidding! Take all the time you need! Jaa ne!
Kayla M. Viall chapter 2 . 9/8/2001
This seems like going to be a very good fanfic I am printing out the pages now so i could read them i cannot wait :-) veiw my stories and see what u think of them okies talk to you later