Reviews for Super Smash Fairy Tales Remixed
SuperSmashFan chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I like this chapter just like the Snow White chapter. I thought Link wasn't going to speak in human form,Ganondorf was the witch doctor,and the fact Ganondorf was supposed to turn into Sonic The Hedgehog(Vanessa!) to marry Princess Zelda. I guess have the perfect,yet creative ideas just right for a fairytale parody.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeee eee
Look same chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
For some reason, I think this story is same as a story in Crayon Shin-chan. because this story already finish, you probably wouldn't notice this review
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I liked the viv viper Cameo. I thought it was funny.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Yay Link and Zelda couples.
JakeCrusher chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
What fairy tale is this chapter based on?
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I dont get the first Story. But I completly understand the parody of the second.
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I am not your enemy, or am I, no I am not, then again. What a crazy and creative twist on a classic tale.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Women Like looking at mens butts. In any case this story was F*! ING HILARIOUS.
Eagle chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Aw no Leo?
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Pretty good. Loved the enthusiasm Yoshi and Kirby showed. :D Can't wait for your next fic, and all.

(shifts eyes)

You know that with the Onett stage returning, Ness still has a chance of coming back, right? RIGHT...?
Nintendogeek01 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
I was honestly shocked that Olimar was playable but it could be pretty interesting too. And also, I'm not about to skip school over a game, even if it is as awesome as Brawl.

Now for the chapter. What a love story, a little odd at times but it had humor, short romance sterotypical of fairy tales (lol), and overall was a good chapter.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
I actually found it pretty funny when the duo ended up having everything turn against them. Served them right. Pretty good moral here as well how kindness ended up being repayed. Well done.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 5 . 1/4/2008