Reviews for Irregular Meetings Across Time and Space
JennyJade chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Good for Ray! or may I say king of many kings. You always have wonderful ideas.
Mistress Scribbles chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
Oh, I *loved* the twist at the end! (Only saw it coming at the start of the epilogue) I really liked Ray from the start, and I love that a, he was the big self-sacrificing hero at the end, rather that Joseph and that b, he is destined to become one of my favourite guest characters.

The final action scene with everyone destroying one another in battle was very fitting for a time paradox story. Really liked it. Well done!
Polgara of Erat chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Very nice twist on the end, I didn't see that one coming.

And I have to thank you for coming up with a good reason for Rhamoud's annoying use of 'how you say' in the cartoon. So thanks!
elektralyte chapter 15 . 9/29/2008
Ray huh? I have to admit, I did not guess who he was at all and I usually guess right. Kudos to you for a great story.
bethhigdon chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
I wasn't expecting that great twist at the end. *claps*

I must say I do feel a little sorry for Joesph. He's the only one who didn't get a second chance. (unless he was reborn as a certin WWII pilot) How ever I am left with a few unanswered qustions. mostly about Tang. Who was he really? Why was every one after him? What ever became of him? I know you already have alot on your plate with all your other stories and i know this was just a chanllage fic. but there is a lot of potencial for a seaquel here.

P.S. Would you mind if I did some fanart of your story and post it on my website? /bethhigdon I'd be sure to give to cedit and link back to your wonderful story.
Bluetiger chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
Okay, I'm a little confused, but I think I see what you did there. By having Ray become who I believe he will become, this is quite a clever twist on the old time travel cliche. Although I find I kinda want more, just how will Rahmoud prevent Venger from altering the past? :)

I can't help but wonder just what happened to DM's advice about persuading everyone to go through the crystal, or was this plan B? :D

I enjoyed reading this story, and I certainly didn't see the twist coming (which is just how I like my plot twists). )
D.B. Cooper chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
I got it, Ray becomes Ramoud! That is why there was no Ramoud in this reality! Even better, he will see his one time friends again!
D.B. Cooper chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
I liked this quite a bit. Varla and Joseph ultimately side with evil! Wow!
S. A. Ryan chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Evil Hank! Absolutely loved it, although the "magic hand squeeze" is really an overused plot device. You can console yourself in that it DOES fit in with D&D tradition. There is a "spell" in the pen and paper game to a similar effect, (although its a bit more dramatic).

I've always wondered if deep down Hank had a thing for Diana, even though he never expressed it because of Sheila. Poor Sheila must be in a shock. Now, even if they get things back to normal, she is always going to wonder if Hank truly loves her in his heart.

That Varla is definitely up to something. That girl knows too many details to be telling the truth.

I have a guess, but I'm not going to say. I want to see how events play out.

Well done, Sealgirl!
Polgara of Erat chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Hank is really EVIL here, love it, nice contrast with golden boy. Varla definitely seems up to something...
D.B. Cooper chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
I really enjoy how evil Hank and Eric are in this. Somehow, good characters being written as evil always excites me. Of course, Venger would have to be there with the crystal. Will he let them use it? Only time and the next chapter will tell. :)
bethhigdon chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
for some reason i don't trust joesph or varla right now. but maybe Venger can clear up some the mystery and give some answers. that is if he doesn't just blast everybody like normal.
Mistress Scribbles chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
I liked that Diana was more concerned about wanting to kiss him than that she'd knocked him out.

And I like that Hank's the *really* evil one (and has a Darth Vader Death Grip thingie)

Also liked Bobby's simplification of the locked door problem :D
Bluetiger chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
I feel Hank kinda deserved that. Although, I am not too sure that Hank and Eric being unconscious really counts towards that whole 'But above all else you MUST persuade all of your friends to use the Crystal' thing. :D

I like the interaction between Joseph and Varla, and the suggestion that, somehow, they recognise something about the other, hmm. :)

*offers up some sustainably fished Hake fillets, by way of thanks*
bethhigdon chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
oh, I have not reviewed this story enough. It just keeps getting better and better. although I'm normaly not an Eric and Diana shipper I love the tension between them. and how her fellings seem to be torn between 4 ways. Kosar, Joseph, the old, and new Eric. not that I blame her the new Eric is Hot!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »