Reviews for Apologize
Altira chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Well you said you would never abandon this story in one of your ANs; liar c: if you do decide to continue; could you move things along faster? Ya know, timeskips and such
Ibskib chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Those author comments in the middle of the story are pretty annoying, it seems like there's some every chapter, feels a bit like the author is screaming for attention, thereby completely breaking the immersion.
Ratchet2546 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Hope you havey abandoned story really loving it
Oniix chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Dude please tell me you are still doing this story cuz i love it! I cant get enough so please continue!
Oniix chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
keller chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really the fatass and ino
Casual Reader chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
"Naruto sees what everyone thinks of him and is shocked, hurt and angry. He leaves Konoha, trying to show them he can be strong. He joins Akatsuki, knowing they can help with the destruction of Konoha."

EVERYONE? What about Teauchi and Ayame? And your Naruto refuses to know what Jiraiya and Tsunade thought of him? What about Shizune's opinion? So he would just completely trust a demon showing him those visions without even giving the others like the ones mentioned above a chance? Your portrayal of Naruto is the worst I've ever seen. You combined his negative traits with Sasuke's and Inari's. Instead of just being the loud mouth stupid idiot, he's now a stupid gullible emo idiotic pussy. Congratulations, you just won over 9000 internets... NOT! I'm actually relieved you're not updating this anymore because your idea for this story SUCKS!
nastynovels ninjamaster chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
holy megga mamma! this story is addicting ive been reading it on my phone. my computer crashed T_T... id love to see hinata and naruto confront each other and it get all dramatic and all ...i love me some NARUHINA! YEAH YEAH FOREVER! sorry airhead moment that was my super scary inner fangirl o well i definetly hope you continue my lord! please meme me wantsta know what happens! please make Garaa eat a giant chocolate chip cookie! please!
Kid74c chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
put up unreal destiny but can naruto get a Bloodline limit or Kyuubi power like gaara has Shakakus sand
naruto no juubi chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
i donth know why the hell yous stopped but ireallt hope you continue someday challas
Evanjk1122 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
you need to make your words flow better you make it confusing at times in the story i found myself having to re-read some parts throughout the story so far cause it didnt makes sense the way you worded it just be careful when writing lol good story tho take care
Zaxara chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Great story, shame it hasn't been updated in quite some time.
reven228 chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
The word for today is UPDATE! You got potential and skill, use it for Christ sake. Anyway, is it me or is Lee's teem almost a copy of team Guy? Make more chapters and get this train a Rollin
mewgirl chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
"...Oh, how should I do it?...I know! I'll turn her into a flea!...A harmless little flea..then, I’ll put that flea in a box, then I’ll put that box inside of another box, then I’ll mail that box to myself! And when it arrives, HEHEHE! I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant brilliant brilliant I say! Brilliant I say!

you like the emporers new grove dont u? i think its an awsome film HAHAHA the end were she turns into a cat lol.
Yamino101 chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
Please continue. This is an awesome story.