Reviews for A Very NCISy Christmas
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice. :)
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I started crying when the pictures came out. Great story!
happy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
oh, that was realy good. sweet and nostolgic without beinng angsty. too bad jenny and gibbs didnt get together
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
loved it when i first read it last year, and still love it now. every time i read the end i tear up a lot - scratch that, i bawl my eyes out!

I'm a major cry baby i no! i cry in a lot of story's, in fact like 90% i read i cry, it might just be a little thing or a major thing but either way ill be crying like a baby!

i never wanted any of them to...not going to say it, to far in denial, ill just start crying all over again!...but i think you can probably guess what im talking about. if not PM me and ill tell u in a different way.

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxo
silenceiseverything chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Okay, so I know that you wrote this about a year ago and that I'm extremely late in reading it, but I have just started watching NCIS literally like a week ago. So, I've decided to search for fanfic and I have to tell you that I loved this one! I've noticed the family dynamic that each of the characters have in the show and you've got that down perfectly in this fic.

Also, I'm a little bit ashamed to admit that this fic had me bawling like a baby. Especially at the end. I mean, Ducky, dead? It didn't even cross my mind that of course he could not be alive if everyone was already sufficiently grown up (except for DiNozzo who will never truly grow up, but that is why I love him). And Kate, sad! And this is coming from someone who hasn't even seen the first two seasons of NCIS (...yet. I'm working on it, though). So, I really shouldn't have been affected as much as I was by the last part since I never really saw her on the show except for the first two episodes of the third season (and I was crying like a baby then, too. I think my subconcious loves Kate).

Anyway, I'm rambling, and the point of this (overly long, and for that I apologize) review is to tell you that I loved your NCIS family, your ending (it was bittersweet and I loved that you added it from the perspective of the deceased, something that if not done right can seem hokey, but yours was great) and I especially loved this fic as a whole (so much that it compelled me to write a review and that's saying something since I've been lurking of for a little over three years and have never reviewed anything).
Elfearz-hunterofthemystra chapter 1 . 11/27/2008

Poor Ducky :(
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh Emy, what a sweet story, I just read it for the first time, shame on me, I love it! you make my day!
tripping on love chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I really like this story and the bit in the end with Kate, Ducky, Shannon and Kelly is lovely. C

It's nice how their lives went on realistically with Ducky dying of old age which was most likely going to happen C

Maybe you should write a New Years one or something if you already haven't (My Apologies if you have and I haven't noticed it yet)
evincis chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Your fic is increadible. I cried reading it. Especially the last paragraph with Shannon, Kelly, Ducky and Kate. Even in Deth Ducky will tell stories. I imagine his last words ‘This reminds me of...’ like Tony’s last words would be ‘It reminds me of a movie.’

Even after so many years Tony will call McGee Probie or McGeek. Abby’s daughter’s name would be Kate. Gibbs would play Santa every Christmas

I have always seen the NCIS team like a big family, as in your fanfic. You wrote exactly what I imagined. Well without the part of Tony’s og’s name being Jethro, of course. I wonder how he actually survived after that.

pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
What a wonderful Holiday/family story. Loved Poppy Gibbs.
Samwelshdragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
loved it!
iheartGibbs chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, honey, that was just amazing. Very fluffy, and I loved it! I actually cried when Gibbs was showing the baby the pictures. So sweet.

Awesome story.
ExLibris3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow. This was really, really amazing. Love every bit of it! So sweet, and so christmassy. Just perfect!
tivalover chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I loved it! You have a real flair for writing and have captured the charecters beautifully!
bethellie chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aww, that was really nice without being too cheesy, lol.