Reviews for A Very Petrelli Christmas
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was really nice, though a little bittersweet. The mentions of past holidays were funny and I think the Peter/Claire bits are definitely not out of character. I love how you used Molly and Michah, and I loved the point of view of the former. Great fic.
victorionious chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow... that was deep...

Not to mention amazing...
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aw loved it! MicahxMolly rocks!
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
So good!
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
great job!

ally chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
simply brilliant

PiperFox chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I really enjoyed reading this chrismassy fic! Well written - Pip :)
faithfulwriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aw. that was cute, i liked it. what a fun Christmas story!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love this story and thought it was really cute. I like how it was written through Molly's perspective.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awesome. Really, really awesome. I enjoyed that a lot and I loved how you had that bittersweet moment in there to remind Molly why normal isn't so bad after all. That was excellent.

Thanks so much for posting. The past holiday stories were hilarious.

Esther-87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow.. A perfect Xmas fic. You got me laughing heartily throughout and the ending with Peter and Claire is so bittersweet. I love how you incorporated the various season 2 subplots and make the Heroes look at the past and see the humorous side of it. V sweet :D Another kudos from me and happy Christmas, Viv!

p.s. that scene about Peter prodding the turkey and Claire smacking his hand away, were you inspired by the video about the dinner after the Jules Verne festival? Many people claim Hayden smacked Milo's butt but the pic's kinda blurry and I myself think it's his hand she smacked. Lol..
Iagus chapter 1 . 12/23/2007