Reviews for White Horses
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Hmm I wonder who it is they are looking for.
Leina chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Ah, so now they've met...will Kenshin be lucid enough when Megumi and Kaoru get to him again? How will he react to Kaoru when he's better? Do you still plan on updating this fic? I do like it, and I'd love to see it continued.

One piece of advice is to find a line break between your scenes.
sarahlilly95 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Good plot, but your grammar needs work. ... Update?
that one chicken chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Very nicely done. I'm hoping you'll update this soon. :D
reader713 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
So, when does everyone find out that Kaoru knows/knew Katsu?
reitahomoeshi chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Hi there.. Just dropping by to tell you that I LOVE this story.. ) Great job! And please update soon, ok..

Keep up the good work!
rosewolf44 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
this is a good story keep it up
Bunny on a Stick chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Woot you updated!

Let's see if you can do it again :)

Love the story, keep it going.
LadyVonessa chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I'm really enjoying this story!

I think I've read through the whole thing 3 times already haha.

You have this writing style that just seems to flow smoothly and all the details information and explanations just blend together perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm curious about this "Weapon" you mentioned in the first chapter and also how things are going to go between Kenshin and Kaoru now that they've kind of sort of met haha.

I hope you update soon, but I understand if you can't, its better to take your time to make sure your pleased with a chapter then the punch one out just to satisfy us haha. So good luck, I hope for a quick update but remember no pressure! _

~Silver
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
an intelligent, captivating, and eloquently written story! one wonders what katsu left with kaoru (information or a clue as the the 'weapon's whereabouts?), and when she'll reveal that she knew him. i thought for sure that someone would have slipped his name or something. anticipating an interesting encounter or some sort of interaction between kaoru and kenshin (seems to be building toward it!)- is she the one he's been scouting for?

great reading! -one thing though, the old man at the aoiya is 'okina', it's so easy to get them confused.

delighted and entranced,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

feel free to browse the gallery, favorites, and fondle anything that strikes your fancy.
Booklover727 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I loved it! I hope to see your next update soon!
kawaii96 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Really like this chapter. But a cliff? Really? The way you explain things and info goes smoothly throughout the story. Nice work. Can't wait for the next one.
Paramecio chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
wow! yes! You have update you have update ! I'm so happy that now i want cry for it! IThink that it was for always

I realy love your story i can't wait for a new chapter

please update REALY SOON if you can
a chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
When are we going to see more of Kenshin and Kaoru together?

Great chapter, please update soon!
tsunami1156 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
This is really good! I can't wait for more Kenshin in the story and to find out what kind of mage he is...please update soon :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »