Reviews for Little Girl Lost
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved this story! So sweet and cute.
SailorCreative chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That story was just helplessly adorable!
Embo Karalis chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I love this story and 'Chibi-usa's first Christmas'! They're so Kawaii! I always wondered what Chibi-usa would be like as a baby and this is almost exactly how I imagined her early years. Keep up the good work!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
good job agian, LOL it was funny and I think accurate to see Serena having some trouble with Reni, ANd I loved everything about Crystal Toyko. Always wished they had done more scences there
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This is so cute! I like how Chibi-Usa gets Luna-P
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
...as a person of Chinese descent I have to say i'm a little uncomfortable about using China as a nation conflicting with Japan. But it is true that since WWII China and Japan have had an uneasy relationship. Any how, enough about histroy! The story was great, i liked how everyone was so worried when she got hurt, it's sweet! But i think Pluto was the one who give Luna-P to Small Lady, not Ami.
Shsway chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Fantastic! A double explanation of things cannon to the series: "Puu's" friendship with the wee one, and the origin of Luna P.

I always enjoy your stories. It shows that you've had lots of time to hone your skills, since everything you put together seems almost effortlessly so. I know better, but I am envious of the flow and rhythm of your words.

You're right - every story completed is one step closer to realizing, in your own heart at least, what it means to be a writer. Your offerings give the rest of us loads of encouragement.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*smiles* Chibi-usa is so kawaii! Even more when I imagine her as a two-year-old!

C-chan
Samika chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
This is sooo cute! Keep writing!
sailor stella chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oh I liked that one. PLease write some more to it. I would like to find out more about

Rini at that age. Try mine, Stella in Time. I think you might like it.
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Made me grin endlessly. Too bad author alert turned itself off for me, now I have to check in all the time. ..
ivy chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE! it was great.
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
That is soooo stinking cute! I loved it. That's almost exactly how I picture the relationships between Serena and Reni..
Sophia Prester chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
This is so sweet! You got me completely hooked at the beginning with Serenity almost looking like Usagi as she slipped and almost fell. That was a good way of showing us that this was Crystal Tokyo, but not quite the Crystal Tokyo of the 30th Century. One thing I would have liked to have seen a little more of is just how Crystal Tokyo relates to the rest of Japan,(you say it's a city state of some sort), especially since there seems to be a Japanese government and there is trouble with China. It's not essential, however, as this story still stands nicely on its own. On the other hand, it seems like you could easily make this part of a larger fic if you cared to do so. Nice work.