Reviews for Little Girl Lost
awwwwwww! CUTE!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved this story! So sweet and cute.
SailorCreative chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That story was just helplessly adorable!
Embo Karalis chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I love this story and 'Chibi-usa's first Christmas'! They're so Kawaii! I always wondered what Chibi-usa would be like as a baby and this is almost exactly how I imagined her early years. Keep up the good work!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
good job agian, LOL it was funny and I think accurate to see Serena having some trouble with Reni, ANd I loved everything about Crystal Toyko. Always wished they had done more scences there
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This is so cute! I like how Chibi-Usa gets Luna-P
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2002 a person of Chinese descent I have to say i'm a little uncomfortable about using China as a nation conflicting with Japan. But it is true that since WWII China and Japan have had an uneasy relationship. Any how, enough about histroy! The story was great, i liked how everyone was so worried when she got hurt, it's sweet! But i think Pluto was the one who give Luna-P to Small Lady, not Ami.
Shsway chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Fantastic! A double explanation of things cannon to the series: "Puu's" friendship with the wee one, and the origin of Luna P.

I always enjoy your stories. It shows that you've had lots of time to hone your skills, since everything you put together seems almost effortlessly so. I know better, but I am envious of the flow and rhythm of your words.

You're right - every story completed is one step closer to realizing, in your own heart at least, what it means to be a writer. Your offerings give the rest of us loads of encouragement.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*smiles* Chibi-usa is so kawaii! Even more when I imagine her as a two-year-old!

Samika chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
This is sooo cute! Keep writing!
sailor stella chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oh I liked that one. PLease write some more to it. I would like to find out more about

Rini at that age. Try mine, Stella in Time. I think you might like it.
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Made me grin endlessly. Too bad author alert turned itself off for me, now I have to check in all the time. ..
ivy chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE! it was great.
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
That is soooo stinking cute! I loved it. That's almost exactly how I picture the relationships between Serena and Reni..