Reviews for The Slave of Sound
emowoods205 chapter 21 . 6/1
I love this book so much its my favorite book now! I am so reading the sequel now
Woodland magic chapter 1 . 5/13
For a person who has spent years torturing Naruto.., I find it hard to believe that he would admit his mistakes so easily and regret it
P chapter 21 . 5/10
Wow. This is one of the better super dark fics that I've read. I like how Sasuke realized his folly, but was never really fully forgiven or redeemed. What he did would take a lifetime to redeem. I like how you portrayed Naruto as broken, but still managed to have him be fiery enough to be in character. Gaara and Hinata having a love through their shared love for Naruto is an interesting concept. Well done.
Goldylocks chapter 6 . 5/3
LOOOOONG LOOONG PARAGRAPHS. but a good story
Carter chapter 21 . 1/30
That was beautiful. Why you would write something that sad, I will never know, but I can't believe anything right now. I feel like everything just fell apart. You killed my two favorite characters. I think it's okay though, because that was officially the best story I've ever read. And you didn't even bash Sakura! You didn't need to, everything was amazing. Keep writing, you are amazing at it.
Thank you for your story.
Zunae Kun chapter 21 . 1/3
It's so hard to find authors like you. This is probably my favorite fanfic of all time, with the best story, plot, and characters I've seen. There was so much more character depth than you would normally find in a story twice this long. You're an amazing author!
This Is It chapter 21 . 11/25/2016
Wow...I must say I did not see this fanfic coming nor its inundated ending! This was still one hell of a story!
xeyuxe20 chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
I seriously didnt expect that ending.. :(
SugerPie chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
Im confused . but I read it to end ...
monster of the shadows chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
one word, amazing
Yameros chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Wow! This story is just amazing beautiful and wonderful!
psych chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
Honestly, its really hard to find writers like you, it was a total coincidence that I found your stories. I actually found "The Slave of Sound" on ficwad (accidentally) and I swear, I almost cried - I definitely had tears in my eyes anyways. This probably sounds stupid because I'm sure that a lot of people were bawling by the end of it, but I'm a self claimed emotionless person and I never cry. Your writing is just so beautiful, I can't even describe it in words. I am utterly blown away.

I don't normally review stories, even less stories that have been completed ages ago but I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing person and an amazing writer. I know you haven't updated in years but know that you definitely have one silent fan who will be reading your stories whenever you decide to write again. Kudos.
XxJustOddxX chapter 21 . 3/23/2015
The was the best ive ever read sense i first discovered ladyDiana01 it was happy and sad but well writen and i cant stop crying
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
Read this story a while back and it stayed in my mind a long time...sad but unforgettable story!
I'm glad to find it again and re-read it in one sitting :D still love it 3 still wonderful after multiple reads. You are such a great author! Thanks for writing this! (And yes, I enjoyed the sequel before, and ima gonna go read it again now
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
It was simply beautiful
Everything was so touching well I really hv no way 2 discribe it but it was do so so...

Ur a fantastic author