Reviews for The Slave of Sound
xeyuxe20 chapter 21 . 3/30
I seriously didnt expect that ending.. :(
SugerPie chapter 21 . 3/11
Im confused . but I read it to end ...
monster of the shadows chapter 8 . 1/17
one word, amazing
Yameros chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Wow! This story is just amazing beautiful and wonderful!
psych chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
Honestly, its really hard to find writers like you, it was a total coincidence that I found your stories. I actually found "The Slave of Sound" on ficwad (accidentally) and I swear, I almost cried - I definitely had tears in my eyes anyways. This probably sounds stupid because I'm sure that a lot of people were bawling by the end of it, but I'm a self claimed emotionless person and I never cry. Your writing is just so beautiful, I can't even describe it in words. I am utterly blown away.

I don't normally review stories, even less stories that have been completed ages ago but I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing person and an amazing writer. I know you haven't updated in years but know that you definitely have one silent fan who will be reading your stories whenever you decide to write again. Kudos.
XxJustOddxX chapter 21 . 3/23/2015
The was the best ive ever read sense i first discovered ladyDiana01 it was happy and sad but well writen and i cant stop crying
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
Read this story a while back and it stayed in my mind a long time...sad but unforgettable story!
I'm glad to find it again and re-read it in one sitting :D still love it 3 still wonderful after multiple reads. You are such a great author! Thanks for writing this! (And yes, I enjoyed the sequel before, and ima gonna go read it again now
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
It was simply beautiful
Everything was so touching well I really hv no way 2 discribe it but it was do so so...

Ur a fantastic author

Thx again I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
PleaforInsanity chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
PERFECT STORY, finally one that has everything i could wish for. Thank you
64teeth chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Thank you, thank you for writing and for posting it, beacause as sad as it was this last chapter (which btw I expected sth like that happen, but thought they would be even younger) gives so much hope for the future, for atonment and for many happy endings...:-) i loved it all!:-)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Gosh, and I cried again! This was so tragic and heart wrenchingly sad and, and and just too much:'( :'(
64teeth chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Noooooo, how could you! Make me cry again and give him such end... or is it?
64teeth chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
This was as it should have been expected to happen. But still it'll impede Naruto reconvalesencion for sure - the unabilt to access to his own chakra...
64teeth chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
So sad... But your short note gave me so hope. But you are right that this right now couldn't have ended in any different way.