Reviews for Parasitic Plant
loanshark chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Excellent! ) Loved the characterization of the characters, and subtlety between Legolas and Glorfindel and the little bits of sadness thrown in. It made the difference between Elves and Man stand out, yet Legolas and Glorfindel just tried to keep Estel happy and allowed him to fit in. Wonderful story!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really enjoyed seeing you write somethign that wasn't romance. (though you KNOW I love your romance!) Wish more LOTR bunnies would grab you. Legolas was delightfully woodelven in this, and every time you write Glorfindel, I remember why I fell in love with the old elf. *grin* Great job!
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I don't know how you do it, mellon, but your Legolas is so into character that I really think Tolkien couldn't have described his actions better. Oh, and your Glorfindel! Be honest, you met him - in person! Or else you wouldn't be able to write him the way I always expected him to be. Love those oneshots of yours. They are so full of love and devotion (yes, they are) that my heart would burst for the sheer beauty of the characters. Thank you so much. I reread them like 30 times (each!) and can't get my mind and fingers the last sentence: "And he smiled" So does Nina (after she caught a few tears leaving her eye). You made me very, very happy.

Le hannon.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nobody is naked?

Good story through
Anearin chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Erestor... and a maid... now that sounds interesting... :)