Reviews for Love in a Teacup
Shiakou chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Well done.

Just a little info on Meiling's view. According to the CCS manga, Clow didn't know that Sakura would fall in love with Syaoran. He had thought that Sakura and Yukito would fall in love with each other.

It shows that Clow was human too. Even he didn't know.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
_
sandwichsupernova chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Aww... I know it's kind of a happy ending for both of them, but I can't help feeling sad. Yeah... Tomoyo and Meiling really got the short end of the stick at the end of CCS, seemingly. Anyway, what can I say? I loved the story. _ Kudos!
Nightengale13 chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
Another cutie! You're just unbearably good. I love this one too, just because not only does it portray the sadness and resignation of Melin and Tomoyo, it also glows, behind their stories, with the happiness of Syoran and Sakura's confessions. It's bittersweet and sweetly bitter, all at once. It's going on my favorites. Keep going!
vavvoom chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
Really beautiful and poetic. I hope to see more fanfics with such good imagery from you.

-brownie
Kalyani chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
Very poignant peice. I almost cried when I read it. Meiling and Tomoyo are so selfless, giving up their happiness (to some extent) for the happiness of the one they loved. It's so sweet, and lovely. I love it.
Lotus chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
It is really sad how love could be so cruel to us sometimes...is nice to see how Meilin and Tomoyo could let go for the good of their love...I am sure they will find the right one for themselves someday...though I would love it best if Syaoran and Meilin were to be together, shinning together like the stars. Nice job.
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 2 . 9/15/2001
That was an incredibly sad story. I relly liked the fkashback thing you did with the stars.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
really good. you discribed it so wonderfully. I could picture Meilin and Tomoyo's feelings for the ones they lost nd yet they had learned to let go for the sake of there friends's happiness. I love your fic!