Reviews for Touch
PrincessCollie chapter 1 . 7/18
This was a pretty good read. Is there any chance of you continuing with Sam's turn?
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
*Pounces* Delicious. I loved it so much.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Is/are there any more chapter(s) for this story?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hm well this is the first ive read on slash giant robot and human boy...lol. Figured I'd give it a go since all your other TF fics ive read so far are good. Liked that their reactions were well tuned and easily assumed as the worse from the get go.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*Blinks* Whoa... I've never read one where Bee and Sam don't directly 'interface' w/o being in Halo Form, cables or Bee exposing his Spark. Still that was intense!

I'm glad they 'talked' and cleared things up rather quickly. Pairs need to do that. I Love this Pairing. Good luck w/more reviews!
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*bursts out in song* You've got the touch! dude, I love it. you have to make ch2, sam's turn. it was awesome. thanks for suggesting that story.

snow
SweetRhapsody chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Don't leave us hanging, come on! I hope you intend on continuing that! I loved this, and I kinda just shook my head when Sam was all like "I know we're disgusting but..." Nice work!

Moony
Gold Silk chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This was a most enjoyable read )
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Most. Amazing. Mech on human love scene. EVER.
jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Please write a follow up. Like the story and can't wait to read more.
InvaderLii chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Awsomme! X3 I love it!
NATWEST chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hot love save to my fav's thank you for sharing
a.mild.groove chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
No! You cannot stop it there...it was getting better! Aww...[sniffles] hopefully you'll consider doing another chapter/oneshot for Sam's turn!
blood shifter chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
will we get to see bee torture sam? very good.
Blue Viper chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
THAT WAS SO HOT! Thank you so much!