Reviews for The Happiest Place On Earth
acegrad07 chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
good story.. amazing.. loves it..
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
i understand what a tough time you're going through (i cry every day because my parents don't get that i'm trying my hardest at everything, life and school)• i really like your fanfic and i hope there will be a sequel to it, but i'll understand if you don't.
Angel JJK chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Freaking Hilarious!
cool-gal95 chapter 14 . 2/25/2009
O...kay. I luvd ur story, bt i was kinda disappointed by the ending. :(

I know u hv a valid reason as ur being punished (believe me when i say i have got tons of those)still, it was a bit random. Newyz luvd the erest of it, except for the Emmett spitting part. I mean it was kinda gross...newyz, i'm off to read ur one-shot "The Band".

C ya
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
this was a gr8 fic i'm sorry that ur mom gets mad for being on the puter but don't doubt ur writing cuz u got SKILLZZ when it comes to writing
Blue.Elf123 chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
you seriously are a fantastic writer

you could make a story about a sock stuck in a draw a bestselling book

and this fanfiction is fantastic!

i love the ideas you come up with
Lord of the 13 hells chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
lol omg Carlisle got high ROFL and the mut had to dress up as a red-riding-hood stripper omg
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
I thought it was good. No joke. Anything Is Possible At The Mall was funnier, though.
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
Nice!
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Hey, this story is funny (contrary to what you said)! As for who OM is, my guess is Super Doctor.
fantasyfan7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*evil cakleing* heehe this should be good. Rosalie is umh, really really cynical. Youi're letting lose in Disney? OMC! awesome
taratroubles chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
what in the world does OMC meaan
alyssarz chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
NO! TIS NOT FAIR! I LOVE YOU, MELISSA! :( -cries-
alyssarz chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
.god. that chapter was perfect. where did you come up with the name 'monty chubbycheeks'? you are a genius. i think i will go die laughing now.
Flufferbunny37 chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
NO! if i could put in more o's and exclamation points i would! Y MUST THIS END? SOB!

i thought that was funny...i can just picture jacob in a little red riding hood costume...

SOB again!