Reviews for Perfect Portrait
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Yeah...Cain secretly adores Glitch. We know. We also know you'd have to fight him to get him to say it out loud...or try and take Glitch away.
Invalidpenname chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awesome one shot. I enjoyed that. :)
Loonalily chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh its lovely! I like how you've merged Ambrose and Glitch together, very nice.
aisarete chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was-so amazing!
Glitchie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Too cute
BlueEyesUnderTheFedora chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Behind his canvas, Monsieur Gallivant was staring with his mouth agape, witnessing the sputters of “Get the hell off!” and “I just want your portrait to look nice!” which graduated into “Smile for yourself!” “Have a heart, I just wanna help!” “I don’t need help looking like an idiot!” “You’ve only got one face, what’s the harm in putting it to use?” “If you’re so keen on a pretty picture, then why don’t you take my place and I’ll take my leave?”

Even as I copy and pasted that, I was cracking up all over again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Cain/Glitch stories! Please write more of them! This is my favorite Tin Man story on fanfiction! :)
Seylin chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was absolutely adorable. Your descriptions were excellent. I can easily picture them fighting and then sitting just like that.
zorrie chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Monsieur Needs-To-Shut-The-Hell-Up is genius ;D

i love the path this takes, going from the chaos which ensues when the idiocy that is glitch and cain, all stoic and whatever else he is...clash. cainpublic humiliationfunny

and how cain is all nonchalant and "This guy? nope. don't know him, don't like him," because he'd never admit that glitch is his friend. at least not to anyone else.

the ending has just the right amount of 'aww' without being too sappy.

WHERE are all the reviews?
dahliax chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
no reviews wtf.

i loved it _

yet i never watched tinman /

and im sorry that nutcracker at my NON chinese party wasn't pretty ]