Reviews for Make Believe
Shenhui chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is good... I would've liked to have another chapter of this if it was possible... but anyway.. I really liked it.. :)
kimpster chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
holy this is a good one shot writem more
not applicable chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Pretty, but sad, I find. I did like reading it though. You are a good angst writer. I wish I could write as you do.
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wow, that one's a real stunner. Not "stunner" like I don't like it or expect it, just like "Woah, that was so REAL!" And I wonder why I'm surprised that your work does seem that real. All your other fics are so realistically written, so wonderfully crafted, I have pause to wonder what sets this one apart in my mind. Probably because I can identify acutely with the desire to "make believe." Probably becasue all of humanity can. It's such a sad fic...sad because it's so tragic and universally true. Keep writing, keep making me cry. You'll keep getting reviews.
EneriRenie chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
OMG...*dances around* favorites list YAY
Cherry Mysterious Sakura Kino chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
LEMON! ET!
varon chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
this is good! :) thanks for posting it.
ML chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Ahhhhhhhh. Kewl ficcie.
Mitao16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Ne, ne, it's sweet!
Hardy1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Very interesting. I really like the way it was written and the story. A very fine peice of work.
Queen of the Faeries chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Beautiful. I only know the American names because I'm an idiot, so I don't know who Eriol is, but the story was so well-written that it didn't matter.
kaijuushoujo chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
kinda sad (I'm a TomoyoSakura fan...) but beautiful! keep writting onegaishimasu!
Chelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Oooooh!
JM chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
this fic is soooooo sad :(! i really love it though! and now it's going on my faves!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
really good! ET are just prefict together! i love the fic!