Reviews for Sometimes Dreaming
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Mew, this is so sad, but in a good way. A bit confused though.
Cecile Li chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
wow this is great!

except the format and stuff...that kinda annoyed me a bit. it discouraged me from reading it many times until i finally listened to Saronai...

you've completely captured the essence of the 8 year old Rin. (not an easy task)

keep writing!
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is a really great introspection of Rin. He's my favorite character, after Alice, and it's wonderful to see how well you've captured the essence of what must torment him. Nicely done.
firia chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Very nicely written. Introspective fics like these are difficult to write well, but you nailed it. Thanks for writing this!
Leta chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I love this. Poor Rin. He's always been my favorite PSME character and I think you captured him well. There's a PSE section now, if you want to move this story over there.
Ryuko-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
This is really a sweet little fic. Not too many people actually address poor Rin's feelings, in my experience anyway. I wrote a fic that was remarkably similar to this, but it more dealt with Shion on the moon. Poor Rin, he has to deal with two stages of Angst. We feel for him.
Kalen chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Very good. The formatting was distracting and annoying, but I thought it was a nice piece for destructive little Rin. ;)