Reviews for Those Sweet Words
jkjmama chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I really enjoy reading your chapters, so far I have enjoyed all of your submissions that i have read. You keep the original qualities and characteristics to the characters and i appreciate that. I have read a lot on here from other writers that put dialogue in that i can't imagine the characters saying, i just stop reading and move on. Good work, i look forward to reading more. Especially "Constant Motion" i am however a little sad that "Those Sweet Words" was only one chapter. Keep up the good work.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
aww... I miss them so much!
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw... I really like it! It was cute :)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I liked that. A calm evening spent just being together, no heavy stuff for once. great job. :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Another gem from Java!

I'm glad that the beginnings of the "talk" didn't ruin their date, which, by the way, was amazing.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Cute, Java! So adorable. You perked up my very long day. Love you...and this!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
good story
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aw i loved it! i was so mad when nothing really happened after that episode on the show...stupid patty and babette...if they hadn't confronted lorelai, luke would have known she meant it...the rest of the world did...okay, mini-rant over, but it was awesome!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This was great, Java, I loved it so much. You described Lorelai's feelings of happiness and nervousness and all that was in between so well. I really liked reading about Luke's parents as well. Wonderful job! Hope you have a happy holidays.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Nervous, happy, sad, hopeful...So many emotions! Very sweet, in character. All in all, good job!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw, so sweet! Really liked the way you added little tidbits of info on Luke's parents in there along with all of the L/L stuff : )
glo1196 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so sweet and a great Christmas gift to your readers! Have a great Holiday!
Copop chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Liked it very much.

Luke having 'I will always love you' by Dolly as a record, though from his mom, but still. How lovely is that. *sigh*

I wish you happy holidays, a Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That made me smile, Java. A lot. Great job!