Reviews for Christmas Cupid
xErag0nx chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
It's Luna
Avamys chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
A rather festive fic that has an interesting plot.

This fic flowed smoothly at the beginning but not so much in the last chapter. In fact, most problems were found in the last chapter, so perhaps an edit should be made.

There is no content on how exactly Harry discovers his love for Hermione. There was only one line stating that he had discovered his love, but no information on the process or events leading up to that realisation.

Secondly, this fic fails to portray many characters accurately. Luna and Ron are both OOC. Luna isn't an upfront and direct person; she wouldn't have gone and told Ginny that directly. She also doesn't have friends apart from Harry and his friends. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Ron's hotheadedness or temper was never shown in the fic. His reaction to Hermione's refusal was only briefly mentioned. This fic makes him look like a weak person who doesn't have huge, physical reactions, and is more on the passive side. This, of course, is not who Ron is.

There were many grammatical errors in the third chapter. For example, concerning diction, the oart where Hermione speaks to Ron should be "all we do is argue" and not "all we do is argument".

"Ginny made to deny it" should be "Ginny was about to deny it" (or any other reasonable phrasing).

Concerning tense, "Soon, Harry had decided" should be "Soon, Harry decided".

In the part where Ginny peeks, the usage of pronouns is inaccurate. "They" should be "she".

Towards the end, "unnoticed to" should be "unnoticed by".

These mistakes were easily spotted and while they did not make reading or understanding significantly harder, they made a rather bad impression.

This story does not have enough content or flow, and does not feel complete due to lack of explanation or reasons for events. The bad grammar worsened the entire thing. I'd give this 60/100.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
harry is terribly mean to the weasleys here, and atleast in ginny's case, unnecessarily cruel. very OOC and undesirable for the character of a 'hero' who's supposed to have the gift of love.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
A sweet little story, although I wish it had been Luna. Oh well, Herminoe is almost as good.

:))
Isadorable Blueberries chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
cupid is luna, right?
Penghost chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Another, quite clever way, to get them together.

Nicely made.
I like it.

Thanks for your time.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Redeem the Ginger Git? Why bother? Right next to Dumbledork he is everyone's favorite object of derision.
Rooz990 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
so sweet

it's such a amazing story
Cateagle chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
A gentle, affectionate, and loving story. Bravo!
Edmond O'Donald chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Nice, harmonious fluffiness. I enjoyed the chapters...though they were TOO SHORT (I chastise everyone for that).

Can't wait to see what else you're going to write :)

Congrats on a great XMas story :)

Regards,

the_scribbler
sandybeach6th chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Aw! So sweet! And merry christmas to you too!

(P.S. Luna, right? I didn't get it until like right near the end.)
sasukegirl4 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
thats so romantic
neuDEVOTIONS chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I'm crying... T-T

Love the way you told their story, with some misspellings but nothing that would affect the story.

Comical is, when I was reading Chapter 2, I found it easy to say who the Cupid was since you gave us some clues.

Funny too was how they didn't understood one of the clues' meanings. Hello, if she was right in front of him, I guess it was obvious! :p

Anyway... It goes to my favorites. A fic that I found good to read and recommend.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
its so fluffy an sweet! _
Tendolover chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
aw That was cute. I loved it. Hahaha I hate Ginny and Ron. Thinking they belong with Harry and Hermione ha.