Reviews for Good Tidings
Shadowzamy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I like it
Amathys chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG that was soo awesome! o.O *is praying for a sequel*
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
well, i do enjoy random mood swings and kiss scenes, only not if its me...was this a one-shot? And will Envy get into Ed's pants? Tune in next time on Good Tidings, the show all christmas lovers and haters alike should watch, with the threat of torture if not. :)
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WTF?WHERE THE HELL IS THE LEMON?I WANNA LEMON!JUICY JUICY JUICY LEMON!
MortialBlaze666 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
AWW CUTE
Fizzyology chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ha HA! So I'm a year behind on reading this but it's STILL December so it STILL counts! D lol

awh poor radio D: Although it WAS playing those annyoing Christmas music lol. Ugh my Mom was KILLING me yesterday with the bloody Chipmunks CD *Shoves scissors in ears* D

Piihee frozen palm tree XD

...you like navy blue Mercedes, don't you? :/ lol

lol I know he was referring to Captain Hook, but I thought Captain Crunch XD Maybe I should go get some breakfast...

...Alighieri? How the hell do you pronounce that? O.o

Piihee Wrathy-chan is so cute X3

Dude Envy...you're a fast worker...randomly start fondling the confused blond, why don't' you? Not that I'm complaining of course XD

Lawl black out XD yay

...I really love Envy right now XD

ah yes, the joys of socializing with people that AREN'T on a computer...guh I have verbally talking D

well hope your Christmas isn't as bad as you make your 07 year sound lol.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Yay! This is good. Really good. Even if I read it one year late (I've read it before, just never reviewed) but still. Envy is still awesome!
Zensqu chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
So funny!Shame it's not longer..Wanna know what happen next..
UnbornHope chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Why? Why do you make such awsome one shots? Not that I'm unhappy that you do, it just...why do they have to be one shots? D;

Good job on this. I cna't describe how feel about it, due to my lack of braincells, but I will tell you that this. You deserve a bowl of cookies...with a glass of milk for this. :3
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice story; consider a new chaper or a sequel. Lol I'm so happy I didn't have to go to many christmas partys; just one and it was AKWARD AS HELL _ families are troublesome _
Kitten chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
LOL
Makayla chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Envy was so in character here XD and I liked the little kiss scene between him and Ed, just like Envy to just dive in and then swan off XD

Nice story
Falling Tears of Death chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
so um i love how its better for envy to be angry and obnoxious than emo hm

i also sensed a little authors true feelings during that christmas rant missy

and woot woot for the kissing scene

despite how mild it was
digitalAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh I do like this. The whole blackout bit was quality. Sheer quality. It's a shame it's only a one-shot though. I'd like to see this go somewhere. But, never mind. Good story, I'm happy, it's all good in the world

OneKnux
Thingbe chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Well written. And you're awesome for mentioning Ling!

Happy holidays!