Reviews for A Sailormoon Christmas Carol
Esta precioso, muy cómico, felicidades.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
omg, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. that was just hilarious! everything was so funny . . . usagi is quite the little sneak, isn't she?

words cannot express how much i love this story! great work!
Joe chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
that was great
Sophia Prester chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Hysterical. Absolutely hysterical. The Christmas Ham and the reactions thereto were priceless, as was the "no more nice Senshi of Death and Destruction." It is hard to do silliness like this without getting everyone out of character or destroying the spirit of the series, but you did a great job. One thing that helped was that you were not overly slavish in following the format of the Dickens original. The orphanage scene seemed a little jarring in comparison to the rest of the piece, but I'm not sure what you could do about it. Overall, you wrote something that was wall-to-wall silliness that still had an engaging plot-I could not wait to see what else the poor Senshi were going to have to do/wear.
Sailor Kawaii chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
LOL! That was soooo sweet.
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Oh, this was brilliant
threelightsgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Lololol! ::shakes head:: I really hate Mamoru, and yet, a story where he is the main character has made my favorites list, which just goes to show you what a great writer you are! I loved the whole thing! ::laughing hysterically:: "The Christmas Ham has returned to its place in the Cosmic Refrigerator that houses all good food spirits." LOLOLOL! ::falls out of chair laughing:: ::manages to hit the 'submit review' button before colappsing into giggles again.
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
This has got to be one of the funniest fics. that I've ever read! I almost got kicked out of the library for laughing to hard. Keep up the work!
The Mad Hattress chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Awwwwww...! Kawaii ending! Very good fic! .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
One of my friends did a Christmas Carol fic with the senshi last year... You got a *little* far from the plot of the christmas carol... maybe a little *too* far from it.